005

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Class, we have a new student joining us," Mr. Choi informed everyone.

In college, people switch from class to class all the time; however, since there are only seven students enrolled in this course, he wanted to introduce everyone.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin," he smiled and bowed respectfully.

Jimin, Jungkook's cute blonde friend.

"Jimin was a dance major in high school. He originally applied to the university as a business major but has decided to change it to dance. Please make him feel welcome," Mr Choi announced and nodded towards him as a sign for him to join the students.

Please don't sit next to me.

His eyes scanned the room rapidly until they landed on me.

Fuck.

He made his way towards me and sat beside me, a small smile adorning his delicate features.

"Hi," he whispered once he sat beside me on the floor.

"Hello Jimin," I smiled politely and turned my attention back to Mr. Choi as he spoke about the common mistakes we were making in his choreography.

"You're Bong-Cha's friend, right?"

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:
short chapter but i will be updating a couple today :)

oh and jimin's backkk!

lmao idk but that last sentence hit hard for some reason.

they're in the same class woot woot.