025

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Hey ballerina," Hobi whispered and placed his arm around me as I walked across campus.

"Hobi!" I beamed and hugged him tightly. "I missed you," I pouted as he let out a quiet laugh.

"Aw my little baby Hwayoung missed her best friend?" He mocked in a baby voice and squished my cheeks.

"Hey!" I swatted his hands away. "But yes, class was boring without you," I smiled cheerfully.

"Ah, well my sister had a medical emergency, so I had to leave and help her for a couple of days; she's okay now, don't worry," he smiled as I sighed in relief. "Next time, come with me." He ruffled my hair.

"Agh, I'm sorry for being clingy." My cheeks flushed. "I just missed you."

"And I missed you." He hugged me, causing me to smile softly at his gesture.

"Hwayoung?"

"Jimin!" I gasped happily. "Hey, have you met Hoseok?" I beamed in excitement.

"Oh, so he's your best friend."

"Yeah." I couldn't contain my giddiness. "Hoseok, meet Jimin." My smile remained on my lips as I introduced them.

Jimin smiled at my behavior and shook his head. "Calm down, princess. If you keep smiling, your cheeks will start to ache."

"Princess?" Hobi frowned.

"Yeah," Jimin grinned as his eyes remained trained on mine.

"I see," Hobi cleared his throat, making me shift my attention back to him.

"Ah, I'm glad you're back." I hugged him again, making him chuckle under his breath.

"I had to come back, I missed my favorite ballerina," he said and kissed the top of my head, causing my cheeks to heat up slightly in embarrassment.

Jimin cleared his throat as he looked at us.

"Come on Hwayoung, we need to show Mr. Choi our routine again," Jimin extended his hand out for me to take.

I looked at his hand for a second.

He's never offered his hand to me before.

I glanced back at his face, only to find his eyes boring into mine.

I slowly extended my hand out to meet his and smiled slightly at how cute they were.

"I'll see you later, Hobi. Gotta ensure my place in the dance show," I announced happily, and he shook his head slightly.

"I'll see you tonight," Hobi smiled and ambled to the opposite direction.

"Tonight?" Jimin whispered to me as we started walking to the dance room.

"Yeah, we always go out to eat after one of us returns from Gwangju. That way, we don't get home-sick because we have each other," I grinned as I looked up at him.

"Oh," he mumbled as he slowly nodded and looked down at his boots.

I visibly frowned at his change in demeanor. His smile vanished and a small frown took over his face. "We're not going to the roof-top, if that's why you're acting weird," I chuckled. "Hobi hates heights. Besides, that's our spot now." I nudged his side and beamed at him.

His hand tightened around mine as his cheeks flushed. "Oh," he smiled softly.

"Come on. We don't want to be late." I opened the door for us as we walked in to the place that will determine our future in the dance department.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hey guys. hobi and jimin finally meet :)

jimin tightening his hold on hwayoung's hand after she reassures him of the rooftop being their place, uwu.

anyway, what do u think? will they have chemistry this time?

and i hope u liked this chapter:)
this will be the only one i'll be updating today, i hope that's okay.

i love u, i'm very grateful for ur support<3

remember to take good care of urselves, always.