045

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

The morning sun woke me up this morning. Confusion clouded my mind, I usually have my curtains cover the windows to avoid this.

I tried to move around but felt a prominent weight on my waist.

Jimin.

I slowly opened one eye, only to meet his sleepy face laying centimeters from mine.

Due to the lack of space in the couch, our bodies were pressed against each other's; our legs entangled with the other's as his arms encircled my waist.

I smiled slightly at the thought of Jimin holding me to sleep.

Maybe I am still dreaming.

I slowly tried to leave his tight hold to brush my teeth but to no avail. All of my efforts seemed futile at the moment.

I faintly felt his grip on my lower waist tighten and bring me closer towards him.

I smiled slightly at his gesture and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Jimin," I whispered in his ear.

He groaned and tightened his grip even further; if he kept doing this, I'll eventually end up on top of him.

"Wake up." I stroked his cheek as I admired his sleepy expression.

"Why?" I mumbled as he buried his face in my hair.

"Because," I paused to kiss his cheek. "I want to brush my teeth," I giggled, feeling his chest rumble in low laughter.

He pulled away from where he buried his head, his eyes finally gazing into mine. An amused yet endearing expression on his face.

"But I don't want to let go." He pouted as he leaned in so our noses brushed.

"But I want to kiss you." I imitated his pout.

His eyes brightened as his smile returned. "You can kiss me right now," he teased and leaned closer.

I leaned in as well, until our lips brushed slightly. "I want to do it properly." I pecked his lips, successfully catching him off guard which gave me enough momentum to leave his arms and dash towards my bathroom.

"Hwayoung," he groaned like a small child.

"C'mon you big baby. There's a spare toothbrush for you," I grinned playfully, eliciting an eye roll for him as he got up from the fairly small couch.

"I can't believe you called me baby for this," he grumbled as he grabbed his toothbrush.

"Correction, I called you big baby," I retorted as I brushed my teeth.

"Sorry, can't understand," he teased as he brushed his as well.

Once we finished, I guided him back to the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around me, closing our proximity. "What's this you said about wanting to kiss me?" He smirked.

I smiled nervously.

I can't help but question how real this all really is.

What if he's caught up in the moment?

For some reason, all I could think about were his words he uttered at the bar, he made it clear that he was very interested in Bong-Cha.

What changed?

Why would he abandon his light and get lost in the destination?

"Jimin-" I sighed.

"Oh no, I know that look. What's wrong little flower?" He stroked my cheek as a small frown took over his features.

"C-can we talk?" My voice slightly wavered at the end.

I hope I'm wrong. I want this to be real, and I really hope he wants me, too.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

BTS LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD PLS

also, ARIANA GRANDE MY WIFE LOOKS AMAZINGGGGGG

and back to to the story lmao, don't hate on hwayoung please🥺
this has never happened before, she's doubting it :(

but i think i might triple update because i'm so excited for ari's and bts' performance 🥺

so stay posted tonight if u can hehe.

i love u guys<3