052

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Jimin," I whined as he kept kissing my cheeks. "We need to practice." I attempted to push him away, only to feel his chest vibrating from laughter as his hold tightened around my waist. "Stop," I laughed as I managed to escape from his tight hold.

"I'm sorry." He pouted and tried to hug me again but I moved away quickly. "Baby," he whined, making my cheeks flush.

"I thought we were here to practice." I gave him a pointed look.

"Okay okay," he chuckled as he raised his hands up in surrender. "How about you show me what you came up with, little flower." He winked as he sat down on the floor, looking straight at me.

"Jimin," I sighed.

"I'm waiting," he smirked

I rolled my eyes before playing the music again.

I started off from the beginning, without Jimin this time. Then my new routine came into play.

Chassés, brisés, three pirouettes, a saut de chat and an arabesque, this was all that was running through my head.

I didn't even notice Jimin getting up to help me with my arabesque, holding me in place.

The music started to fade, and I slowly lowered my leg again. Jimin's hands, however, never left my waist.

I was panting after my routine with a proud grin on my face.

I think it looks pretty well so far.

His hands tightened around my waist as they turned me around, making me face him.

"What'd you think?" I panted, still affected by the choreography.

His eyes glistened with something new yet familiar. It reminded me of the time I gave him the cassette tapes. Yet, it felt foreign to the both of us.

"I think..." he paused and interlaced our fingers. He kissed the back of my hand gently before turning his attention back to my face, meeting my awestruck gaze. "I think you're so talented," he paused to kiss my cheek. "So hard-working." He placed another kiss on my other cheek. "So ambitious," he interrupted himself and kissed my forehead. "So beautiful," he continued, placing a kiss on my nose, making me scrunch it slightly. "The girl of my dreams," he whispered against my lips before attaching his to mine in a soft, gentle kiss.

Our lips moved in sync, but it wasn't a deep kiss. This felt different, he was careful with every movement. It's as if my lips were glass and he worried they'd break.

I tried to deepen the kiss, I craved his touch. I wanted to feel him, not get a mere taste of him. He responded to my attempts but he still seemed hesitant.

When he pulled away, his forehead instinctively pressed against my own. A smile taking over both of our features.

At this point, I'm a blushing mess as I look up at him and meet his chocolate brown eyes.

"And I think I'm so in love with you, it's driving me crazy," Jimin mumbled, making me freeze in place. "I know it might be really sudden and soon." He pulled away slightly and scratched the back of his neck as he looked at the ground. "But, I really do. You're so special to me; if something were to happen to you, I don't know what I'd do." His gaze met mine, widened in nervousness. "You don't have to say it back-"

"No!" I paused, reaching out for his hand. "No baby," I beamed. "I- I love you, Jimin," I confessed, as my cheeks turned a prominent red. "I- I'm so happy you feel the same way. I was debating when or if I should tell you. I was so nervous," I chuckled to mask my anxiousness.

"Really?" He smiled as he stared straight at me.

"I wouldn't lie about this." I rolled my eyes, causing him to chuckle under his breath.

"I love you so much, little flower." He pressed his forehead on mine. "I can't believe you're actually mine," he grinned.

I smiled before attaching my lips to his.

It wasn't a fancy I love you with flowers and a restaurant, but it was perfect.

We said I love you where it all began.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

hellooooooOoo

CAN WE TALK ABOUT JUNG HOSEOK PLEASE FIXNDID THE FACT THAT HE BIAS WRECKS ME EVERYTIME I SEE HIM AND I START TELLING PEOPLE HE'S MY BIAS FOR A HOT MINUTE I-
EGO WAS IT!!!!!!

i loved it sm🥺
i thought it suited him so well and🤧
ughHHH THAT'S MA BABY
*plays that's my baby meme*

butttt anywayyy back to my red tulips cuties 🥺

they said they loved each other🥺🥺🥺

at the dance studio like their first dance practice 🥺

i hope u liked this chapter, i kinda really did ngl🥰

countdown: -2

stay safe and healthy please🤍