033

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

The snow was falling as the holidays approached. They have always held a special place in my heart.

After the death of our parents, Yoongi and I vowed to always spend this season together.

The holidays have been ours for as long as I can remember.

Now, in this holiday season, I have someone new in my life. Someone I didn't expect: Jimin.

Jimin is like the first snow. I didn't anticipate his arrival, but when he appeared, I never wished for a departure.

He made everyone around him smile, much like when one spots a snowflake amidst the heavy snowfall.

This scared me. Jimin appeared so suddenly, yet he was so welcomed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yoongi stood in my doorway as he observed my fidgety self.

"Y-yeah," I cleared my throat. "Um, Jimin's coming over soon." I placed a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Jimin?" He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he tilted his head.

No one ever came over throughout the holidays, other than Bong-Cha, Joonie, Jin and/or Hobi.

"Yeah," I smiled shyly. "How do I look?" I questioned as I examined my outfit in the mirror. I was wearing my trusty knee socks and a sweater dress. It matched the season and provided me the comfort I wished for.

"Why do you care?" He lifted a brow. "But you look okay. I don't know, you look normal," he answered and shrugged.

"Normal?" I frowned. "I can't just look normal!" I freaked out as I ran back to my closet.

"Why are you stressing out anyway. You don't look gross, okay?" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Before I could respond, my phone began to ring.

No! I'm not ready!

"Better get that, sis," he winked and left me alone to panic.

"H-hi." I answered the phone after a couple of rings.

"Hey little flower, I'm here."

"I-I'll be right down," I chuckled nervously.

Why am I so nervous?

"Alright, I'll see you now," he said before haning up.

I examined my appearance once more and sighed before dashing my way downstairs to greet him.

I paused, took a deep breath, and hesitantly opened the door.

"Jimin," I smiled instantly as my eyes caught his.

"Little flower," he smiled as he held a bouquet tightly in his hands.

"Come in," I couldn't contain my grin as I looked up at him again.

What's wrong with me? Get a grip.

"Uh, here," he smiled nervously. "I uh, I got these for you." He handed the flowers to me.

They're buckwheat flowers.

"You- buckwheat flowers?" I stumbled over my words as I gently grabbed the bouquet. My eyes slightly widened as I looked down at the beautiful flowers in my hands.

"Yeah, I didn't know if you'd like them. I just know you really like flowers and you love the meanings and all that stuff so I just thought, maybe you'd- I don't know maybe-"

"I love them," I cut him off as my eyes found his again. "Thank you, Jimin," I smiled fondly at him.

Buckwheat flowers... maybe I'm simply overthinking it.

"Anything for my little flower." He scrunched his button nose cutely, making me blush slightly at his nickname for me.

"Come on." I took a hold of his hand. "We've got a movie to watch," I grinned as I placed the flowers into a vase and dragged him to the living room.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

JIMIN GOT BABY HWAYOUNG FLOWERS🤧🤧🤧🤧 AND THEY WERE BUCKWHEAT FLOWERS,,, DOUBLE🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧

okok, i'm done heh.

I JUST- 🥺🥺 wow i love them sm.

did u see how nervous she was when she was getting ready?🥺

okok, i'm done i'm doNE,,,,, for now .

what did u guys think of this chapter?

i'll update the next one today tooo!

oooooh and,,,, can anyone guess where the gif is from?👀

stay safe loves<3.
i appreciate u sosoo much🤍