019

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Jimin?" I tapped his shoulder for him to turn around.

He swiftly looked at me and smiled awkwardly.

"I know I said I wouldn't bother you again but I just want to apologize for yesterday," I sighed. "God, that was so embarrassing." I hide my face behind my hands as I shake my head.

He swiftly encircled his fingers around my wrists and gently removed my hands from my face.

"Much better," he smiled as he examined my flushed cheeks. "Come on, my lunch break is about to start." Jimin nodded towards the back of the store.

"Oh?"

"Wanna get some ice cream?" He beamed excitedly.

"I know just the place," I grinned as our gazes met.

"Well, lead the way, Hwayoung," Jimin nodded towards the door.

The place was just across the street.

"Woah," Jimin moaned at the taste of the delicious dessert.

"I know."

We ate in silence for a few minutes, until he cleared his throat.

I know where this is going.

"Hwayoung, I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for, Jimin."

"Yes, I do," he sighed as he shut his eyes.

"Jimin, it's no big deal okay? This happens all the time." I shrugged nonchalantly. "Don't overthink it. I'm sorry for just going to your workplace and crying about it like a big baby," I chuckled as I scooped up some ice cream.

He stared at me, not eating any more of his ice cream for a couple of seconds, only to sigh again. "Is that the reason you've never dated?"

"What?" I stopped what I was doing to look up at him.

"I didn't know, I-"

"Stop. Thank you for accepting my apology, but I don't need your pity, alright?" I snapped and looked at him sharply.

His eyes widened at my words, and he nodded slowly before turning his attention back to his ice cream.

"Well, I'm done for the day," he cleared his throat, making me look up at him. "And I want to spend it with you," he smiled whilst I rolled my eyes.

"Well aren't you spontaneous?" I let out an amused laugh and stood up beside him. "Where to, Mr. Spontaneity?"

"I didn't plan that far ahead," he mumbled under his breath as his eyes roamed around the crammed ice cream shop.

"Come on, I'll take you somewhere," I smiled shyly, emitting a soft smile from him in return.

"Lead the way, princess."

Princess, again?

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

LET US TALK ABOUT THAT COMEBACK TRAILER !!!!!!
YOONGI,,,, YOONGI,,,,,, YOONGIIIIIIII! HE REALLY WENT OFFFFF.
"i wanna be a king" LIKE BITCH STOP, U ALREADY ARE ONE!
w o w. i really did NOT expect this and, u guys have no idea how much i gasped and widened my eyes throughout the whole video. i just- that's my bABYYYYYYY🤧

okay okay, rant over,,,, i guess.

back to the story lmao,
hwayoung was so embarrassed xidnxiens baby.

i hope u liked her interaction with jimin here. they'll be talking much more in the next chapter.

stay safe lovelies 🤍