008

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Hwayoung! Wait up!" Bong-Cha jogged my way as I stopped to wait for her sweaty form. "Sis why do you always walk so fast?" She panted as she rested her palms on her knees.

"Who wants to stay here longer than usual?" I mocked her panting to which she responded by smacking my shoulder. I giggled lightly as I watched her smile in return.

"Come on, your brother texted me," I nodded towards the parking lot.

"My brother? Why would he text you?" She inquired curiously.

"We've been dating behind your back, duh," I rolled my eyes playfully.

"What?!" She screeched. "My brother?! Hwayoung, I love you like a sister but no." Her eyes widened as she passionately explained how repulsive the thought of it was.

I smirked once I saw Jungkook as he smiled cutely when we made eye contact.

"Hmm? Sorry, can't hear you. Jungkook's here." It was hard not to burst into fits of laughter at her expression.

"Jungkook! A-are you dating my best friend?!"

His smile dropped as he looked at me, and I winked at him as a means for him to play along.

"Uh yeah. Come on, baby." He extended his arm for me. I mentally cringed as I ambled towards him.

I wrapped my arm around his small waist as he kissed my cheek before bursting into a fit of laughter.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and practically snorted at Bong-Cha's confused expression as she eyed the laughing mess in front of her eyes.

"W-what?" She mutters under her breath. "Hey! Stop, that's not funny!" She shoved me away from her brother as he still had his arm around my shoulders.

"Y-you should have seen your face," I laughed till my stomach hurt.

"Are you done?" She rolled her eyes as I composed myself.

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled and placed my arm around her. "Cheer up dude, I'd never get a boyfriend without telling you."

"You seemed convincing!" She sighed in defeat. "But I know you can never keep a secret from me." She stuck her tongue out at me as she got into Jungkook's car.

"Come on, darling," Jungkook blew me a kiss and got into his car.

These twins will be the death of me.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:
can u tell i want to update as much as possible before uni starts? 🥴

anywayyy, i love this chapter sm lol.
it might seem pointless but i wanted to expand on their friendship moreee. especially on jungkook's character🥺.
i love them.

oh and hwayoung really thought she was slick huh hdxubdxi.