037

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"We haven't seen each other in too long. Uni will start so soon already," I whined with pouty lips.

"Yeah and who's fault is that." She gave me a pointed look through the screen, making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever," I muttered. "When are you coming?" I groaned on the phone.

We were face-timing since she said she'd be here two hours ago.

"Bitch stop being so impatient. Jungkook's taking his sweet time on leaving the house." She rolled her eyes. "Dude hurry up already!" She yelled.

"I can come over instead," I piped up.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes or no?"

"Yes, Hwayoung-ie. I miss seeing you." I heard Jungkook yell.

"Well alright, I'll go to yours," I said as I quickly started to gather my things.

"No! Wait! Isn't Namjoon going to be there tonight?" She whispered as she gave me a warning glance.

"Yeah, he's here already actually." I stopped moving around to look at her through the tiny screen.

"Then you are not coming." I saw her shuffle around. "Jungkook, I don't give a fuck how much you want to see my best friend. Take me to her house, please! I'll do your laundry this whole week." I could see the pleading face and her small pout.

I heard a silence take over before Jungkook broke it.

"For a month."

"Jungkook!" Bong-Cha screeched.

"That's my final offer."

I could almost see him crossing his arms over his chest in front of her.

"Fine," she mumbled.

"I really wanted to see Hwayoung though. It feels like I haven't seen her in ages."

"Aww Jungkook, I miss you too." I pouted and Bong-Cha turned around so he could see me through the phone screen.

"Hwayoung-ie," he whined with a pout, his big doe eyes glistening even via facetime. "You left! You haven't come by in weeks. How's my favorite person?" He smiled, his eyes crinkling on the sides.

"I know, I'm sorry. I've just been so caught up with the musical and choreographing-" I shook my head slightly. "But I miss you too." I pouted. "Why don't you stay? Maybe we could all hang out," I suggested.

"Hwayoung!" Bong-Cha turned the camera back to her as she consecutively shook her head, signaling for me to take my statement back.

"I'd love that." I heard Jungkook from the side.

"No!" Bong-Cha quickly glared at him. "If you come, you can forget about the laundry thing."

"I'd rather see Hwayoung anyway. Plus I miss Yoongi Hyung."

"Fine," she sighed. "We'll be there soon then."

"Alright. Be safe!" I smiled at the both of them.

"Bye Hwayoung!" They both waved me goodbye before hanging up.

Maybe I should invite Jimin and Hobi. They deserve a break too, right?

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

sup sup sup to my favorite readers:)

i missed u today idk

here's a lil chapterr. i can't believe this is chapter 37 already.

i can't believe i'm saying this but, there are less than 20 chapters left for red tulips.

more than half of it is published. oof i was so hesitant to publish it.
thank u, really. ur support means so much to me, more than u know.

oof sorry for getting all sappy🥴, BUT ANYWAY it was tropicalxsabotage first day in college today and,, sis is now a COLLEGE GIRL like moi hehe

anyway. hope u enjoyed some more of my favorite (fictional) twins and ma bbyyy.

would u guys like a double update tonight too? :)

stay safe everyone🤍