051

Hwayoung

Hwayoung

"Okay, I'm liking all the choreography so far. Good job Mr. Jung and Ms. Min," Mr. Choi stated, nodding at us before turning to other students.

"Wait, we have to learn all of that?" Taehyung whispered to Seokjin with wide eyes.

"They'll dumb it down for us, I think." Jin grimaced and shrugged slightly.

"I can hear you guys." I rolled my eyes. "It's not that complex, I can stay with you guys after class and help with anything you need," I smiled kindly at them.

"I have a date tonight." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"You're going on a date and you didn't tell me?" Jin narrowed his eyes at the blonde lead.

"I- well, I honestly didn't think she'd say yes, but I don't really blame her." A sly smirk adorned his lips as he glanced at the directors.

I turned around to see what he was looking at, trying to spot a female in the sea of male directors. There she was, our screenwriter.

"Oh?" I grinned as I continued to stare at the petite foreign girl.

"Stop looking!" Taehyung lightly pushed my shoulder to regain my attention whilst he quickly looked up at her again.

"Sorry." I shook my head at his slight nervousness.

Cute.

"Okay, have fun on your date," I smiled and turned my attention to Jin. "What about you?"

"I don't need the help," he scoffed with a cocky smirk. "Besides, I'm working tonight." He frowned. "Maybe tomorrow, Hwayoung-ie?" He ruffled my hair playfully.

"But you guys need to start practicing. The musical is just around the corner and Hoseok and I prepared this choreography yesterday. Meaning, you both don't know it. This is a group piece, you two are very important and-"

"What are you rambling on about so much?" Jimin's melodic voice interrupted me mid-speech.

"About how irresponsible we are," Jin and Taehyung responded simultaneously.

"Give them a break, little flower," he smiled at me. "How about you practice the routine with me. We still have our finale to work on."

I eyed him slightly and nodded. "Yeah, okay."

"Great." He ruffled my hair and left to talk to Hoseok.

I shook my head as I saw Hobi and Jimin laughing together. A small smile grazed my lips as I heard them laughing in unison.

I'm so glad Hobi seems to like him, too.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

bABIESSSSS!!!

look at hwayoung being a strict dance teacher,,, can u see why hobi and her are besties?👀 JKJK DIXNDIDE

hhhh i love hobi so much🥺

i really wanted to upload a chapter where she'd see how hobi interacts with jimin. ya know 'cause they're both so important to her🥺

"i don't need the help" NO U DO NOT BBY🥰🥰🥰🥰
dance king bitch, don't @ me

and uhhh tae being all cocky,,, then nervous? tf pffft okay tae dixkejxne

anywayy, i hope u all liked this chapter hehe.

countdown: -3

stay safe loves🤍