046

[double update! make sure to read chapter 045 first

[double update! make sure to read chapter 045 first. thank u🤍]

Hwayoung

"What's the matter, little flower?" He eyed me cautiously as he placed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"J-jimin," I cleared my throat. "I want to talk about yesterday," I sighed.

I expected his hold to waver but he simply stared at me, waiting for me to continue.

"Did you- uh, did you mean it?" I finally dared to look into his eyes. His eyes bored onto mine, intimidating me and making me hesitate to explain my question. "I- I'll understand if you didn't. Maybe you were just in the heat of the moment-"

His arms went limp on my waist and his eyebrows furrowed. "Hwayoung," he quickly cut me off. "Why are you saying this?" His eyes stared into mine, trying to find an answer to his question through them.

"It's just-" I sighed. "Last time we addressed such a topic, you told me how beautiful you found Bong-Cha at the bar and I don't-"

"Hwayoung, stop." He completely let go of my waist now. "Are you jealous or something? I don't get it." Jimin ran his fingers through his hair in pure frustration.

"N-no, that's not it," I quickly told him as I shook my head.

"Then please explain it to me." He frowned as he turned his head to meet my small form sitting next to him. "It's not the first time we have a conversation like this. I want to understand why you're so concerned about this." He eyed me curiously from his spot.

"It's just-" I sighed as I looked away from him. "This is not the first time I've liked someone, as you might have guessed already. Every time I like someone, they leave. But I- I've never liked someone as much as I like you, and I'm scared," I whimpered.

I'm so pathetic.

"Baby," he murmured as he reached out to me but I flinched away.

"No, let me finish. I want to be honest," I breathed. "Every person I get close to, usually just ends up using me to get to Bong-Cha. She's like a light in this universe, she attracts everyone and shines even in the most mundane moments," I smiled slightly.

"And I love her, she's always been my best friend. But everyone simply used me to get to her."

I list of names popped up in my head: Josh, Woobin, Haneul, Hyun, Soomin, Hwan, Kyong, Alex, Abbey, and who knows who else. I decided to keep the amount to myself, however.

"Just, a lot of people did that, Jimin. After a while, it just got tiring, it became harder for me to trust others, especially regarding this. And I honestly wouldn't blame you if you- I mean why wouldn't you? Who'd really deprive themselves of having a light in their life?" I sighed.

"Hwayoung. Stop, please," he whispered.

I quickly glanced at him to meet his sad eyes.

"Don't you see that too much light makes the world go blind anyway?" He stroke my cheek as he gazed at me with endearment.

"You-" My eyes watered slightly as I looked at him.

"You're so much more than that to me, Hwayoung," I hugged my waist. "You're my little flower, you don't just make my life brighter, you make everything colorful. You're the beauty in the madness. You're gentle, delicate, and everything I've ever wanted," He smiled lovingly as a tear ran down my cheek.

"You- you really mean that?" My eyes wide as I analyzed his words.

"I like you, only you." He wiped my tear as his eyes remained glued to mine.

I couldn't contain myself anymore and crashed my lips against his.

My arms snaked their way around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss.

"You-" I panted only for him to shut me up again with his lips. "Jimin, let me finish," I giggled at his desperate attempt to capture me in one of his addicting kisses again.

"I'm sorry, little flower," he smiled. "I just can't help myself," he chuckled as the back of his hand stroked my cheek, causing me to lean into his soft touch as a small smile adorned my lips.

"I just wanted to say that," I paused and pecked his lips. "You're definitely everything I could ever want."

His expression softened as a small smile made it's way to his lips, matching the one on mine.

"So, Hwayoung, will you go on a date with me." He grinned.

"Shit, I have so much rehearsal and classes and-" I feigned a stressful demeanor, only to find his non-amused glare. "Geez, no need to look at me like that." I pouted. "Of course I'd go out with you, idiot."

He smiled and kissed me softly. "Finally," He mumbled against my lips.

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:

BABIES!!!!

so people now that u know how many people used her, can u understand her hesitation to fully give herself to someone she really likes?

i hope u liked this chapter :)

BTS LOOKS SO GOOD IM SORRY IM SAYING IT AGAIN BUT W O W

and baby ari🥺 what a QUEEN

okok one more update tonight and then,,, GRAMMYS AND SEEING MY FAVES PERFORM.

honestly i don't care about the grammys but seeing my babies perform wherever makes me so happy🥺
i hope they all have the best night tonight and make friends hehe🥰

next chapter coming soon :)

stay safe🤍

edit: OKOK WAIT WAIT BABY ROSALIA IS ON WHAT A BABYYYYYY
so excited for her performance ugh what a cutieeee🥺