011

[it's a double update, please make sure to read the one before this first! thank u<3]

Hwayoung

"You're what?!" Bong-Cha exclaimed excitedly.

"Jimin and I are spending the day together. I'm sorry I won't be in-"

"BITCH WHO CARES IF YOU'RE NOT HERE!"

I hurriedly separated my poor ear from my phone.

"Do you want to permanently damage my hearing?" I grumbled once she calmed down. "And thanks, I'll miss you today, too."

"Well yeah I'm going to miss you today, but you're spending the day with Jimin!"

"We're spending the day together because we have no chemistry, Bong-Cha," I reminded her as I walked to my closet to pick an outfit.

"Must you ruin everything for me?"

I could just see her eye roll as she complained.

"Where are you going anyway?" she inquired, her bubbly self shining through her her voice.

"Well he has work today, so I'm going to meet him there," I shrugged, albeit I knew she couldn't see me.

"That's- boring! Go to a movie and make out or something! You'll for sure have chemistry after that."

"Bong-Cha!" I audibly gasped. "There will be no kissing."

"I don't know what's more boring, you or your date with jimin."

"It's not a date!"

"Yeah, I see that. Just remember, you need chemistry. Going to his workplace won't do anything, you need to get comfortable around each other. The professor's giving you the whole day, don't waste it Hwayoung," she warned knowingly.

She's right, I know she is.

"Fine," I grumbled like a petulant child. "I'll ask him out after work or something," I concluded hesitantly.

"That's my girl. I love you, I have to go. Have fun with Jimin today, I expect a full report from this tomorrow or I'm gonna beat your little ass!" She quickly hang up, leaving me with a smile on my face at her attempt to sound threatening.

What do I even wear now?

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫・━━━━━━
author's note:
hwayoung's going to ask jimin out after work,,,,👀

next chapter is their first time together outside of the dance studio.

bloop.

let's see how it goes.