An Insecure Violet (Original Concept)

A/N: THIS CHAPTER WAS ORIGINALLY A ONESHOT.

It is what the full story is based on. It's just the original blueprint, or rough idea. The story has long since stopped following the one-shot's mentioned timeline. I don't wanna limit myself, ya know?

This one shot is basically just a ton of body worship. Wholesome worship though...Sorta. You'll get it. If you just want the true story from beginning to end, just start on chapter two where these two first meet.

"I'm fine."

Oh no...that was never good. Over the months since Izuku had started his relationship with Kyouka, he had gotten to know all of her signs. For instance, she played with her jacks when she was nervous. Or she chewed her tongue whenever she was thinking of song lyrics. Or her quick wit and humour was very abundant whenever she was in a good mood. And oddly enough, she would be completely silent and continuously gaze into Izuku's eyes whenever she wanted to...have a jamming out session in bed.

But, this was the sign that was always worrisome.

  "I'm fine."

Short, curt, and monotone. Never a good sign. Her jacks were almost always moving around and ready to attack anything that annoyed her. Her arms were crossed at almost all times. And Izuku could never walk up to her and initiate any physical contact. It was only allowed if she did it herself, and to make sure she didn't get any angrier Izuku just let her do it at any time. 

Once Bakugou had really gotten on her nerves one day, and she had made Izuku wrap his arms around her while he was doing dishes. But, that's what made this time even scarier.

She wasn't touching him at all. She wasn't avoiding him exactly, but she definitely wasn't initiating anything. And now, after saying "I'm fine" , she had left to her room. Izuku only had one more thing to do now.

Figure out what the hell he did.

Izuku paced back and forth in front Kyouka's dorm room door trying to figure out what exactly he did to make her so mad. He has absolutely no past reference to pull from because, well...he had never actually made Kyouka mad before. 

Okay, just one time. 

(One Month Ago)

Izuku unwrapped his arms from around Kyouka's sleeping form and rubbed his eyes from drowsiness. He had woken up in the middle of the night and needed to use the bathroom. He turned around in bed, and sat up to go to the toilet. 

But, when he looked up he saw something in the darkness. Right near Kyouka's desk was the sihloette of what seemed to be someone or something. Out of fear that a villain had broken in, Izuku panicked and jumped toward the "villain" and attacked.  "Smash!" 

*KRRSCH*

'Oh...that didn't sound like a human being punched...uh oh.'

Behind him, Kyouka had jumped awake and flailed around in the blankets. "AH WHAT THE HELL!?" Kyouka fumbled around her bed until she hit the switch for her lamp. The dim light illuminated the room for Kyouka to see her boyfriend standing over her now destroyed bass guitar. "Wh-...WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!?"

Kyouka jumped out of bed and crouched down to pick up what was left of her instrument. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean t-to-"

"What!? What exactly went through your head that made you want to destroy my bass guitar!?"

"W-Well you know when you see shilloetes in the dark and you think it's someone i-in the room, so you just kind of stare at it and try to decipher if it's actually somebody? W-Well...I kind of attacked it thinking it was a villain."