Chapter 11

I assured London that I got her and I meant that. I wasn't the type of nigga to care so much for a female, but London was different like I said.

After bringing her to the hospital the doctors told me that she was in a slight coma and boy that shit got me heated. I wanted to stay by her side but I needed to get answers.

I pulled up to the trap Dex was keeping her so called moms at, and of course I went to talk to the crazy bitch. She had no remorse for what she had done.

Even when I told her London, her own daughter was in a coma. Torturing her wouldn't have done anything for me or the boys.

So I had a better idea. Turn her ass into the cops, I got a few officers that are on my payroll and they'll do just about anything.

Soon as they took her crazy ass out of my sight I made it back to the hospital to check up on lil shorty with more flowers and balloons.

I've been bringing her all these flowers, balloons and teddy bears since she first got here. I'm not the type of nigga to do all this shit for a girl, but London wasn't just any girl.

I could tell she's been through some shit and from our conversation that day at the restaurant I could tell she had a good heart and didn't deserve any of it.

"Ok Ms. Joefield, your blood test came back good. Your vitals seem to be ok, and you no longer have that concussion." The doctor assured London while reading her chart.

I was relieved to hear that lil mama was gonna he good. She really ain't deserve what she went through. Plus she had me scared she wasn't about to make it.

"So when can I go home?" She asked the doctor. "Well we just have to do one more test, then you're free to be discharged Ms. Joefield." The middle aged caucasian doctor assured her once more.

"Thanks doc." I said thanking him before looking back over at a tired looking London. "You hungry?" I asked looking at how beautiful she was.

Her natural hair was pinned up in a messy bun and her light skin looked smooth and clear.

"A little." Was all she said. "My boy Dex is on his way to drop us off some food." I told her flicking through the hospital channels.

I couldn't wait to get her the fuck outta here, shit was just whack draining and depressing. I knew first hand because I've been in many hospitals, being shot three times and stabbed. I know the feeling.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment| share
  V O T E ⭐️

Nothing really exciting in these last 2 chapters but there's more lit things to come. Keep reading to see how it all plays out!

IG: Dom.pettty ✍🏽