Chapter 26

"Wow this is so beautiful." I told Lizzie the room decorator as I looked at the sketches and designs she had finalized for the house. "I'm glad you like it. Of course it took some days but everything is all set." She assured me while writing something down in her notes.

"I really love everything, it's so me and Izaiah." I assured her happily "Good. I can have the team start work this Friday, does that sound good London?" She asked folding her hands together on her lap.

"Yeah, that would be fine." I stated. We wrapped the conversation up and Lizzie was on her way.

Today was a new day and I was excited about my new journey, my shop. Zay already had it setup but I wanted to add some more of my touches to it before I opened for business.

I also had to hire some people but decided that could wait for later. I grabbed my bag off the counter made sure the alarm was set and then headed out. I was driving the bmw today, Izaiah pretty much told me I could drive whichever one of his cars I wanted to so I did just that, only when necessary though.

I hopped in the car and made my way out the gates. I was on my way to pick up my best friend Becky.

It's been a minute since we last saw each other so we had some catching up to do. The drive to her house was almost 45 minutes but since there wasn't any traffic I got there in about 40.

I sent her a quick text letting her know I was out front, couple minutes later she came walking out looking all cute like she usually does. She wore he natural silk press hair in a Chinese bun, her dark chocolate skin was smooth and shiny. Her outfit was simple but yet cute and stylish.

"Hey pooh!" She said getting into the car and hugging me "Hey bestie!" I responded to her with happiness in my voice.

The ride to the nail salon was a bit longer than usual since we agreed on trying out this new spot downtown. Becky and I talked and caught each other up on what's been going on in our lives.

She told me her and Travis recently just got a place together and they were doing much better in their relationship. I was indeed happy to hear that, no female deserves to be cheated on or mistreated. I told her about Izaiah and I moving into our new home together and me picking out decorations for our new home, I also told her more about the shop even though she already knew what was going on with that.

A hour later we were parked outside of Susu's Nails & Spa. "Girl I hope they do a good job or I will be asking for my money back."

Becky said getting out of the car, I chuckled and made my way into the nail salon with Becky in toe. "Welcome to Susu's nails and spa, how can I help you today?" The lady behind the counter asked. "Hi, my friend and I are here for mani-pedis." I assured her

"Ok, have a seat and one of the techs will be right with you." The short pretty lady told me. I responded with a small smile and a head nod before walking over to the sitting area. In here was nicely set up, there were beautiful nail art hung up on the walls.

Everything was blue and white and it smelled a bit like cinnamon, nothing too strong. "So how you feel about the shop?" Becky asked playing with her nails.

"Girllll! I love it. It was so unexpected, but yet so me." I told her honestly. "I'm glad you like it L. Zay truly cares for you and wants to see you happy." She told me "I know, I couldn't be anymore grateful for him." I told her smiling from ear to ear remembering about the other night when the two of us made love for the first time, everything felt so magical and not forced.

I didn't regret a single moment of that night, in fact I just wanted him more. Just then Becky and I were next to get started on our feet and nails.

We spent almost the whole day at the nail salon getting pampered and now we were on our way back to my house. We didn't feel like stopping to eat out, instead we agreed on going back to my place and ordering some pizza and watching some movies.

When I got back to the house I realized one of Zay's cars was back in its usual parking spot so I figured he had to be home. "This is nice girl." Becky said as we got out the car and walked up to the front door. "Thanks girl, but this is all big money Zay." I said laughing and searching for my key.

We made it into the house and I gave Becky a quick tour of downstairs. "That's the living room...it's gonna get fixed up and detailed soon. And this is the kitchen, I'm only thinking about changing the counter tops." I told her placing my purse down. "Why? I like these counter tops." Becky said touching it.

"Because I think I'm more of a marble person." I told her with a light shrug. "Order the pizza and I'll pick a movie." She said sprinting off into the living room, I let out some giggles because Becky was always that funny, bubbly person.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number for Zach's Pizzeria. After placing my order of 2 large pies and a 2 liter sprite I went upstairs to change into something comfortable.

Authors note: I know this chapter isn't really interesting but keep reading everything is going to get way more spicy! I promise.

Like|comment|share
V O T E 🌟