Chapter 15

(2 months later)

Today was the day. I'm finally going to walk across that stage after 4 long years! Beckys older sister finished applying my lashes and added setting spray to my makeup look for the day.

I was over at her house because we decided on getting ready together, today is a very big day for us both.

Through all the stupid students and bullshit at Boston High School we managed to pull through and pass our classes and finals, I was proud of us.

Izaiah and Travis agreed on meeting us at the graduation ceremony. Beckys mom and sister would be our ride there.

After finally putting myself together I was ready. I held my dark blue cap and gown in my hand while running my fingers threw my freshly sewn in weave.

I was wearing a simple 2 piece set I picked up from this nice little boutique downtown, it had nice green, red, blue and white stripes on it.

My nails were done and makeup was on fleek. I topped my outfit off with these silver Giuseppe heels Zay had ordered me from saks.

He claimed it was one of my graduation presents. I also wore the nice necklace he got for me a while back.

I already could tell it cost a lot but I didn't bother on asking him the price

I already could tell it cost a lot but I didn't bother on asking him the price. Since I've moved in with him he's been showering me with the most expensive and nicest things.

I made it clear to him that I wasn't the materialistic type, but of course he didn't care. He was just sweet at heart.

"Today is a new day of the rest of our lives." Becky said putting her hand around my shoulder, sounding all excited.

"Yep. We did it Beck!" I responded cheerful because I was indeed happy that I was getting my diploma today.

Becky was dressed super cute. She wore this nice olive looking green dress, her weave was deep wave so it was looking real nice all wet and down. Did I mention I did her hair?

Her light makeup beat complimented her nice soft chocolate skin and her nails were done as well. "We clean up nice." She said grabbing her cap off the table.

"We definitely do

"We definitely do." I assured her before walking out the house, heading to her moms old Nissan.

I could feel the butterflies in my stomach as we got closer to the place graduation was being held. I just wish my parents were both here to witness this amazing moment with me.