Chapter 25

Waking up the next morning a nigga was feeling good as hell. I made London experience her first orgasm, then a few more. I rolled over and placed a kiss on her forehead, she was still fast asleep because it was the crack of dawn.

Today was the day. Shit had to be done and I was making sure nothing interfered with that. I slowly got out of bed not wanting to wake baby girl and dashed into the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and let the water heat up as I sent Jigs, Dex and Travis a text in our group chat. I needed everything to be on point, no fuck ups. I jumped into the shower and began applying soap to my body.

I washed my hair with some men's shampoo before getting out. 15 minutes later I was fresh out with my towel wrapped around my waist. I walked over to the sink and brushed my teeth, then flossed. I'm big on hygiene so it's only right.

I finished up what I was doing in the bathroom and walked out. London was still fast asleep as I made my way into our closet, I roamed through my side tryna find a basic fit.

Not long after I found something suitable for today. A regular black tee, some black jeans with the all black timbs. I pulled my black bomber jacket off the hanger and threw it on as well. I also put my LV hat on, this was a basic fit to me.

 I walked out of the closet and turned the closet light off, I gave my baby girl one last look before leaving out the bedroom

I walked out of the closet and turned the closet light off, I gave my baby girl one last look before leaving out the bedroom. I quietly went down the flight of staircase and into the kitchen to pick out a set of car keys.

I went for my all black tinted Range Rover, I didn't sport this car much so I figured I would take this one today. I walked through the house making sure the alarm was on and then headed to the garage.

I dapped the guards up as I got into my car. I let the car warm up for about 5 minutes before I headed to my destination, picking Samantha up.

The drive to her place was a good 30 minutes but with my driving I could get there in like 25. I picked up my phone and hit her contact, the phone rung 4 times before she finally picked up "Hello." She said into the phone "Yo I'm on my way to come get you now." I told her into the phone.

"Ok, let me just fix my makeup." She responded into the phone. "Don't take long, you know we on a time schedule." I stated honestly. See I got word on one of the loc brothers CJ.

He was always partying at this strip club on Friday's. I also heard that he had a family at home but that wasn't my business. Once you cross me ain't no coming back from that. I pulled up in front of Samantha's house and blew my horn 2 times, a few seconds later she came walking out in some hoe ass outfit I shook my head and kept looking straight.

"Morning!" She said all bubbly as she hopped in the passengers side of my whip.

"Sup." I said dryly before driving off "Where we going?" She asked looking at me. "The trap." I told her keeping my eyes glued to the road. "I got dressed up all sexy to go sit in your damn trap house Zay?" She asked

"Nobody told you to put that lil ass shit on. You acting like you ain't finna get paid for this." I said angrily. Samantha always knew how to blow a nigga whole mood and to be honest today wasn't the fucking day.

40 minutes later we were pulling up to the trap.

We both got out and the guards greeted me as I made my way inside with Samantha close behind me. "Sup nigga." Jigs said dapping me up "Jigs you know Samantha, Samantha jigs." I said introducing them because I never really let my boys meet her, shit I never let any of my niggas meet no bitch I was dealing with.

That was just not necessary to me. We all walked into the meeting room where everyone was waiting for the next instruction.

"Ight, Here's how it's gonna go..." I said looking around the room making sure I had everyone's attention. "This is Samantha, she's gonna be the bait. Tonight he'll be at dynasty nightclub, that's where Samantha comes into play. She's gonna seduce him, get him into the hotel room alone.

Dex and I will follow behind y'all after you two leave dynasty. Travis and Jigs gon be on stand by in the room next to theirs. We move in on my go." I told everyone. "That's it?" Samantha asked playing with her hair. "For now, yes." I assured her. "Sounds pretty easy to me." She responded.

I finished going over the plan with my team and headed up to my office.

There was a few knocks at my door causing me to grow annoyed. A nigga just needed a minute to himself. "Come in." I said shortly after the knocking stopped. It was Samantha's ass.

"Whatchu want?" I asked watching her close the door "That's how you talk to somebody who's doing the biggest favor for you?" She asked sitting across from me, her big ole boobs were out and you could see her pussy printed through her little outfit.

"Biggest favor? Look I could of got anybody to do this shit Ight. I just know you'll get the fucking job done." I told her honestly.

"Ok, well let me get this job done first." She said walking over towards me "W-What the fuck you doing Sam?" I asked looking at her she placed her index finger on my lips while grabbing my other hand up cup her boob.

"Nah. You gotta chill with all that." I said moving out of her way. "What? You don't miss all this?" She asked turning around and bending over.

A nigga was really tempted in this moment, what nigga would wanna turn down a bad bitch like Samantha? But I had to, I had a girl at home and I wasn't about to risk my whole relationship for some pussy that ain't mean much to me.

"Cut yo shit." I said walking over to the door "Be downstairs in 3 minuets so we can roll out." I told her sternly before walking out of my office and leaving her there stuck on stupid.

I wasn't about to fool with shorty, I just needed her to get the fucking job done so we could move on with the plan. All that was running in my mind was making sure these fuck niggas were 6 feet under, nothing more nothing less.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
       V O T E 🌟