Chapter 27

Tonight was the night. Everything was planned out and all my boys were ready to roll out. Samantha left about 30 minutes before us, you know to make everything more believable.

"I just got word ya boy CJ is there now, and he got a few goons with him." Dex said notifying me about every and anything going on in club Exotic.

I cut a deal with the owner it wasn't hard considering the fact that he owed me. After strapping my gun to my waist and throwing on my bullet proof vest me and the whole gang was ready to roll out.

I had no doubts about tonight going wrong, I spent weeks planning this whole shit out. Now it was time for everything to fall into place and go as planned. Jigs, Travis, Dex and I hopped into one suv van while the rest of the team followed close behind us.

Halfway to the club my phone began ringing I ignored it because now was time for business, nothing else. We parked far from the club we wasn't trying to get noticed.

I decided on sending Jigs and Travis into the club as my eyes and ears. They were to make sure Samantha was doing her part and that she got the bitch ass nigga to the motel 6 up the street.

"Boss were in." Travis said into the wired bug set we all had in our ears. They weren't noticeable at all and you could hear everything going on without being too far away.

"Good. Stay close to Sam and make sure nothing pop off." I assured them adjusting myself in the seat. All we had to do was sit tight and wait for the que.

*********

(Samantha's POV)

It's not often you catch me doing weird shit like this. I roamed the club looking for the guy Zay told me I needed to "seduce". At first I was ready to tell him forget about it, but I remembered all the times he held me down.

I can't lie I love him, even though we never made it official or anything he's always been good to me. Truth be told I admire the man he is, he's hardworking, sexy, charming and lets not even speak on how that boy knows how to work his dick! And—the size will have you in a whole trance.

All I had to do was secure this job for him and get back into his good graces, that London bitch had to go.

After taking a few shots at the bar I was feeling nice and headed into CJs VIP section. Bad bitches like me never needed a personal invitation, you just walk into that bitch and watch how many niggas start drooling over you.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked walking into the half full section. "Nah ma, have a seat." The average height brown skin dude assured me. "I'm Krystle, what's your name?" I asked him lying. Telling him my real name would compromise the whole fucking plan.

"CJ." He said simply while licking his nice pink lips. That didn't turn me on much though, I was here to do a job and that was it. "Well CJ, it's nice to meet you." I said touching his leg, he didn't reject my move neither.

"Where you from lil mama?" He asked moving closer to me "I'm from Detroit, but I like it here much better...the view is quite interesting." I said biting my lips. We made more small talk as he told me bits and pieces about himself.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispered in my ear. BINGO! That was the golden ticket.

"I thought you'd never ask...I'm staying at a motel 6 up the street, let's get out of here." I said placing light kisses on his cheek before getting up and walking out the section with him in toe.

Poor dude didn't have a clue to what was about to happen, he really thought he was just finna get some pussy easy 1-2-3. Ha!

(Zay POV)

"Boss their on the move." I heard Travis say in my ear. "Ight that means he took the bait. Y'all know what to do next." I said watching Dex start up the van.

"Stupid bitch ass nigga really fell for it huh?" Dex asked smirking "Of course his dumbass did! That's why I went for him first." I said looking through the window. It was dark out and I could see the car Samantha and CJ were riding in.

We already booked the room at the motel 6 and paid off the clerk so there would be no witnesses.