Chapter 38

"My nigga! Happy legal day bro." I told Travis while doing our handshake and manly hug. London and I made it to the club right on time and the vibe was jumping. "Good looking bro." Travis said as he went to hug London. "Happy twenty-first birthday Travis." London said giving him a hug before she sat next to Becky.

We were all in the VIP area as blunts were being lit and drinks were being poured up. I said waddup to Dex, Jigs, and all the other guys who were here from the trap. I took a seat next to London and gripped on her side gently.

"Would you guys like another round of shots?" A familiar voice said. I looked up and saw it was Samantha. I clenched my jaw tightly, watching her every move. She been on some fuck shit tryna fuck with me knowing I have a girl. The last thing I needed was for her to start some shit tonight. "Aye you want a drink?" I asked London in her ear over the loud music.

"Uh, I'll take a shot of patron please." She said smiling bright which caused me to look at her in total shock. "You sure baby?" I asked and she chuckled. My baby wasn't no big drinker. "Yea, I wanna enjoy myself tonight." She assured me and I gave her a simple smile and head nod.

"Let me get 2 patron shots and a Red Bull." I told Samantha while trying not to make eye contact.
Travis Scott "Highest in the Room" began playing through the speakers as Jigs passed me the blunt. "I told Travis not to throw his party at this dumbass club." Jigs said as he took a sip of his drink. "Nah, it's cool, I ain't tripping." I told him taking a few more pulls from the blunt and passing it back to him.

I really wasn't tripping, Samantha wasn't dumb enough to try nothing with London because that would be the end for her, besides she came onto me. Just then ole girl came walking back into the section with our drinks. "Thanks." London blurted out with a smirk as she intertwined our hands causing Samantha to roll her eyes and walk away.

"What was that about?" I said handing her the drink and laughing. "Nothing. Just letting her know what's up." She said taking her shot as if it was water then giving me a peck on the lips. I smirked to myself as I continued to enjoy the vibe in the club with my shorty and my boys.

I really wasn't much of party animal these days, work always comes first because that's where the money coming from. I still gotta deal with this CJ nigga too. I had some people check out his story and everything he told me checked out. His brothers have a cabin out in Richmond and they go there every night to check on their products.

The oldest brother, Calvin works as a salesman at some car dealership. The second brother is a real street nigga. He goes by the name Shadow. I looked into him though, his real name is Chester. He's a wild kid and the nigga only 20 years old. I was starting to put a plan in motion to take all the loc brothers down. I just wanted them to go 6feet under looking at each other.

(London's POV)

I really can't believe this bitch Samantha works here. I guess the money she had from living off of Izaiah ran out, tired ass hoe. "Did you hear me?" Becky said poking my side causing me to jump. "N-No. I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked giving her my attention over the loud music. "I SAID, Travis basically asked me to marry him." She said guzzling down another shot.

My eyes widen from her words. "Girl what! What did you say?! When did he propose?" I questioned with excitement in my voice. "Uhuh L. It wasn't even a real proposal. He asked me in the shower, no ring, no getting down on one knee, nothing! And I'm not finna be his fiancé if he can't even be a faithful boyfriend. I love him a lot, but I know he still do his dirt." She said looking at me.

"Well, you know I got your back. I'm here for you through whatever." I said smiling. "I know. I love you." She said picking up the 2 last shots and handing me one. "I love you too." We clicked our glasses together and took the shot of patron.

What Becky said had me thinking. "I'm not finna be his fiancé if he can't even be a faithful boyfriend." I totally felt where she was coming from, but from the outside looking in I never would of though Travis was still doing her dirt. I mean he treats Becky so good, he takes her on trips, talks so good about her and I never seen him looking at another female too hard.

I hope Izaiah isn't out here still doing his dirt. He told me he loved me—scratch that he said he's in love with me. He saved my life. He moved me into his home and then a home for him and I. He swore he wouldn't hurt me, ever. I just wouldn't know how to feel if I ever found out that he was sleeping around and cheating.

I gave him all of me, literally every part...my heart, my mind, my woman hood. Ugh, maybe I'm just overthinking. Travis and Izaiah are two different people, regardless if their real good friends and work together.

I pushed those thoughts to the back of my head and continued to move my head to the music. Most of the guys in the section were drunk or high, even both. Including Izaiah. Even though I'm also a little lit I knew I would have to be the one driving us home because he's just too lit for his own being.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
  V O T E🌟
I