Chapter 43

"Drip check, drip check." Jigs said out loud. Dex, Jigs, Travis, my brothers and myself were all downstairs in my man cave smoking rolled blunts and taking shots. I managed to plan London a surprise birthday bash. Becky was helping me keeping her occupied while we all prepare ourselves for a big lit ass night.

Everyone touched their attire and flashed their Rolex watches and designer shoes. When it came to rocking the best designers me and my boys ain't play no games, we stayed in the finest and flyest.

"What time we rolling out?" Dex said taking pulls from his blunt. "I'm waiting on Becky to tell me they done getting ready, the club already set up and shit." I assured him checking my phone.

See I told everyone about the surprise party expect for London. I wanted my baby girl to enjoy her 19th birthday unlike all the others she had in the past. Becky assured me she would keep her busy until it was time for the party.

It's currently 11:30 at night and the party started probably 30 minutes ago. The guys and I continued smoking and drinking and taking amongst each other. Long after Becky sent me a text saying they were leaving her place and that was my que to head out.

"Aight. Let's roll out." I told the guys getting up from the sofa chair in my man cave. Everyone followed behind me as we exited the house. I was riding with my two brothers in my Benz truck. Dex, Jigs and Travis were following behind me in Jigs all black tinted Bentley truck.

We managed to reach the club the party was being held at in just 30 minutes. And you know me, I had tight security and guards in and outside this bitch. I just knew mother fuckers were watching us, suspecting us about the Loc brothers whereabouts.

We pulled into parking spots and hopped out making sure we were strapped. "Boss." Ced, the big white guard greeted me. "Wassup Ced!" Jigs said dapping him up as he let us through.

The vibe in the club was just right. The DJ had hip hop music playing, there were a good amount of people on the dance floor and at the bar area. "Hello Mr. Velez." The short light skin lady said walking up towards me.

I hired her to organize the whole party. Lizzie, the woman I usually work with was taking some time off to tend to family. I understood that, so I didn't make it an issue. "Hey Maggie. Place looks great." I told her looking around. "Thank you sir, I told you that you were in good hands." She said typing away on her iPad.

"The reserved section is right this way." She said looking up at me with a small smile. We all followed behind her. She escorted us to the huge sized section where champagne, bottles of patron and dusse were waiting for us.

They was a prefixed menu with some of London's favorite food too, I made sure to include every important detail I could. I just hope she doesn't mind surprise parties. I thought to myself taking a seat.

(London's POV)

"And your sure I look fine? Not too...too much?" I asked Becky looking down at my outfit. Even though we are going to some club and it is my birthday, I just felt a bit exposed. "Girl you look sexy! Stop doubting your beauty." Becky told me pulling into a party spot.

There were a few people outside the club waiting in line. You could see some of the most foreign cars parked up in the parking lot, which meant a lot of big shots we're probably inside the club tonight. I let out a deep breath and opened the passenger door.

"My lashes look fine?" Becky asked gently brushing her freshly put on mink eyelashes. "Still popping girl." I said causing the both of us to laugh.

Becky was looking like her usual fine chocolate self. She wore this nice blue maxi dress that complemented her figure so nicely, her hair was in a side low ponytail that I did on her of course and she wore some light makeup with some silver pumps.