Chapter 47

"Ok I'm going to take your blood and the doctor will be in with you shortly." The nice middle aged nurse assured me getting the tools ready to draw my blood. Izaiah and I were currently at my obgyn for a check up, I was just glad Dr. Myers could squeeze me in at the very last minute. I balled up my fist and watched as my blood began flowing through the tubes connecting to the needle.

After taking my blood the nurse packed up everything and left out the room. "You ok?" Izaiah asked rubbing my back. "Y-Yea I'm fine. Just anxious." I told him honestly.

Minutes later Dr. Myers came knocking at the door "Come in." I said in a pleasant voice. "London it's nice to see you again dear." She said shaking my hand and doing the same to Izaiah. "Nice to see you too." I told her with a slight smile. "So you said you took a pregnancy test at home and it came pack positive?" She asked typing on the computer. "Yes." I assured her.

"Alright. While we wait for your blood results, I'm going to do a ultrasound." She said standing up. "Lay back and put your legs right here for me, relax." She said instructing me on what to do. I did as I was told and another nurse came walking in with the ultrasound machine.

I watched Dr. Myers as she put her gloves on and started preparing for the ultrasound. The nurse flicked the lights off and Izaiah stood next to me with an eager expression on his face. "You might feel a little pressure." The doctor told me sliding the stick into my vagina. "Since you might be in your early stages still, we have to do a vaginal ultrasound." She said looking at the screen, I could feel that stick moving around inside me.

It felt super weird. "Well Ms. Joefield, it indeed looks like your expecting. I would say your about 10 and a half weeks along now." She said pointing to the very small dot on the screen. "S-So I'm really pregnant?" I asked sounding surprised and upset at the same time. "By the looks of it...yes you are." She said with a smile.

"And that's the size of the baby?" Izaiah asked looking at the screen. The doctor chuckled. "Yes. Still very tiny, but as the baby continues to develop and grow it'll get much bigger." The doctor assured him. I tried my best to hold back all tears because now wasn't the time.

"I'll let you get dressed and then come back with your test results and your prescription for some prenatals." Dr. Myers said turning the lights on.

"I can't believe your really pregnant yo." Izaiah said with amazement. "Well believe it! Was this your plan all a fucking long? Take me in and knock me up? What? You thought the nice gifts and dates was your green light to get me pregnant ?!" I asked him yelling with anger.

"Woah baby. Calm down, this wasn't my plan. I didn't plan this!" He said with a serious expression. "I don't even care! Just get out so I can get dressed." I told him waiting for him to leave the room. My hormones and emotions right now were running too wild. It can't be that hard to raise a baby at 19 right? And I have a lot of support like Becky said. I thought slipping on my Ugg boots.

I collected my thoughts and told Zay he could get the doctor and come back in. Dr. Myers education me about what to expect with my pregnancy, she also informed me on my options. She said there's adoption and of course an abortion.

The abortion part didn't really rub Izaiah the right way, he got upset once she told me about the option. To be honest, I wouldn't even do that to my baby and my body. Nothing against the females who choose to do it, but I just don't have the heart. "Ok so I'll see you again in 4 weeks, for your 14 weeks check up." Dr. Myers told me. "Ok. Thanks doc." I said with a warm smile. I took the prescription she handed me and slipped it into my bag.

Izaiah and I then left out the doctors office. "So, how do you feel about this?" I asked him strapping my seatbelt on. "I'm happy. I'm having a lil me." He said pulling out of the parking spot. "R-Really?" I asked. "Yea really. I have a little boy or girl that's going to come into this world looking up to me." He said taking a glimpse at me and smiling.

"S-So you wanna keep the baby?" I asked nervously as we stopped at a red light. "Of course I want you to have this baby! You were thinking about aborting my seed?" He asked grilling me. "N—No! I just wanted to see how you feel about the situation. Why are you getting so defensive?" I asked raising an eyebrow and mean mugging him. "I'm sorry ma. I just thought you wanted to take away the fact that I'm going to be somebody's father." He said tighten his grip on the steering wheel.

"I would never take that away from you Izaiah. But you have to understand, I'm young and scared." I said with my hand on his shoulder. "I don't know the first thing about parenting ok." I continued to say. "But you know how to love...all our baby needs is love." He told me sounding sentimental. "Just promise me you won't do me wrong during this pregnancy. Continue being the Izaiah I know and fell in love with." I said looking at his sideview.

He took another glimpse of me and licked his lips. "I'm promise baby girl. You giving me my first seed, for that I owe you forever." He said rubbing my thigh. I smiled at him. I just hope he keeps his promise. I know all about guys leaving their girlfriends for the next bitch once she gets pregnant or has his baby. I refuse to be one of those girlfriends, not me.