Chapter 28

We watched nice Bentley truck pull into the motel 6 parking lot and Samantha and CJ hopped out shortly after. We stayed a good distance behind them because we couldn't risk being seen.

The room they would be going into was tapped with wires so we could hear whatever was going on in the room. Jigs knew some dude who could supply us with the right tools, and he came through for the job surprisingly.

Dex and I stayed in the van listening to the conversation Samantha was making with this bitch ass nigga and all I wanted to do was say the word so my boys and I could move in.

I had to be patient and let everything play out as planned. After a while of listening to the two of them talk bullshit and make out we finally got the signal we've been waiting for, we heard her say Ice cubes and that was our que.

Dex and I jumped out the van as Jigs and Travis came running up behind us with their guns already out. "You, Travis and the boys get the truck round back. Dex, Sean and T, y'all with me." I said opening the entrance door to the motel 6.

We swiftly took the staircase up to the 3rd floor and made our way to door 302. I watched my heavy built guard T kick the door in and I stormed in with my gun aimed "Good shit Sam, you free to go." I said pointing my gun in between CJs temple "I applaud you my brother." CJ said smirking hard.

"I ain't your mother fucking brother!" I shouted shooting him in his right kneecap, he yelled out in pain. "I believe I have some question you can answer." I said tucking my gun in the back on waist

"You might as well kill me nigga. I ain't got shit to tell you!" He said holding his kneecap. "Oh, but you do...and until I get those answers you won't see daylight mother fucker." I told him telling him the truth.

I was gonna make sure when I was done with his bitch ass his brothers would feel it.

"Move him to the spot. Text me when it's done." I told my boys walking out the room, they knew to clean up the mess and not leave a trail.

We took all camera and surveillance down and Samantha already knew not to run her mouth or she would be floating in somebody's Pacific Ocean.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
V O T E 🌟

Side bar: thank you so much for 5k reads on this book I appreciate it a lot 💕🥰🥰

I'll be adding more chapters soon

Follow my IG @dom.pettty
Add my Snapchat @dom.petty