Chapter 19

I wasn't passed out but I was still down on the floor. I tried getting up but someone had a grip on my hair.

"GET OFF ME! Who are you?! How'd you get in here?!" I said yelling and trying to put up a fight.

"Your little boyfriend owes me and my brothers some money. We're gonna get that." The deep voice said into my ear before pulling me off the floor and dragging me outside the house.

"No! Please! I don't know where Izaiah is! I promise." I begged out.

But truthfully whoever this guy was didn't give a fuck about that. It was clear he came here with no intension on going easy.

A black van drove up and he pushed me in "Go!" He told the driver and soon the van was speeding away. "What the fuck is going on!" I yelled out trying to kick the door open.

"Shut that bitch up!" The driver demanded before the tall dude walked over to me and duck tapped my mouth.

Tears rolled down my face as I tried to get a good look at my kidnappers.

I couldn't see anything though. All I knew was that the guy who took me from the house was tall, he had to be 6'4.

I didn't really get to take in the drivers appearance. In this moment I didn't know what to think or what was finna happen to me. I just hoped they wouldn't kill me or do no foul shit like rape and abuse me.

"Yea, we got the girlfriend. Meet at the spot." The deep voiced dude said into the phone before hanging up.

"I have to find a way to get away." I mumbled to myself looking around the back of the van for any weapons that I could use in defense.

I found a tire iron and knew it could help knock at least one of they asses out.

We stopped driving after a while and the tall dude got out not realizing the door was unlocked. I watched him walk inside of the gas station store and decided to make my move.

I jumped out of the van and began running. I had no clue where I was at or even where I was going, I just kept running. Soon after the driver realized I got away and began chasing me down. My adrenaline was pumping.

I stopped in front of a motel and ran inside in a panic because the dude was getting closer. I stormed inside all out of breath. "Please, call the police, there's guys trying to kidnap me!" I said to the man behind the counter.

"Hey hey calm down. Are you hurt?" He asked coming over to me. "N-No, I'm fine. Please just call the cops! They're coming!" I said sounding scared trying to catch my breath.

I've never been kidnapped before, let alone from a place I thought was safe, a place I laid my head. The motel employee instructed me to go into back room and hide while he alerted the police.

I did just that. They snatched my fanny pack off me and took my phone, so I had nothing to contact anyone. "WHERE IS SHE?!" The deep voiced man asked in rage entering the motel.

"S-Sir where's who?" The motel employee asked stuttering. "I know she's here! You have five seconds to talk before I shoot you." I heard the dude say. I knew the cops weren't coming in time to even save me.

It was either I walk out of this room and let them take me, or this innocent man who's tried to help me dies.

I noticed a window above my head and climbed up to get a view. It led back to the main road and that's when I got an idea, break out. I stacked some bins on top of each other and opened the window to climb through.

Once I was out I began running fast again. I couldn't stop all that was in my head was getting away.

I made it onto the highway and began seeing cars. I held my thumb up hoping someone would stop, the first couple of cars didn't but the Grey Acura approaching did.