Chapter 21

Today was a whole new day and I was ready to start putting shit into place. I had London pack up all of her stuff and moved her into a different house, just for her safety.

I made sure there were guards watching the house and I had people hook up a camera system.

I just finished meeting up with Dex, Jigs and Travis. We came up with some plans on how to capture these niggas in just a few weeks, with the help of James of course.

All I had to do now was setup one more thing and the plan would be all good.

I didn't want to do it neither but it was the only smart approach. I put out my blunt and walked towards the club Samantha was working at, as a bottle girl.

No I haven't been speaking to her since me and London got together, but tonight her services will be well needed.

"Sup Tommy." I said dapping up the bouncer that I knew for sometime. He used to work for me, but when his moms died he couldn't afford to be in the streets nomore so I respected it and let him go on and do him.

Making my way into the club the loud music was pumping and strippers were walking around with their boobs and asses out.

I roamed the place for Samantha and as predicted, she was behind the bar serving drinks. Samantha was a little older than I was but she didn't really act like it.

A mutual friend of ours hooked us up a while back and we've been fuck buddies you can call it? ever since. "Sup Sam?" I asked taking a seat at the bar.

She looked over at me before walking over "Whatchu doing here Zay?" She asked chewing her gum.

I looked her up and down because her body was just fine as hell, it wasn't real but it was fun to play with. She was brown skinned, tatted up and she could dress. But that wasn't what I was here for.

"We need to talk, now

"We need to talk, now." I told her. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms "For what? Ya little girlfriend not doing her job?" She asked. "Look this don't gotta nun to do with my shorty so chill. Now let's talk." I told her in a  more serious tone.

She walked off and whispered something to another bottle girl before coming back to where I was seated.

"Let's make this quick I gotta section in 5 minutes." She said leading me to the back of the club. We made it into one of the private rooms and she took a seat on the love sofa. "So, what you need to talk to me about?" She asked playing with her weave.

One thing about Samantha was she never was the natural type, she always wore weaves and wigs, always had makeup on and never let her real nails show for too long. I didn't have an issue with that though.

"I need a favor." I simply said checking my phone. London was calling me but I couldn't let her know who I was with at the moment.

She would probably flip out being that she knows me and Samantha's past. I sent her a quick text.

Babygirl ❣️💍
Yo babe I'm straight...I'll be home soon
(Sent at 12:33am)

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and took a seat beside Samantha. "What favor can I do you?" She asked looking directly at me.

I cleared my throat because now I had all her attention. "Well, I need you to lower this nigga into a trap. It's a simple job, you don't gotta do nun crazy and you'll get paid." I told her honestly.

All she had to do was get CJ, the youngest of the three loc brothers in a room by himself. My team and I was gonna handle the rest.

"Why can't you get somebody else to do it?" She asked with an attitude. "Mane cut yo shit. I know you'll get the job fucking done." I stated.

There was a long pause in the conversation before she responded. "Ok, I'll do it, but I don't want your money. I want something else." She said touching my leg.

"Yo Sam chill!" I blurted out.

"Why? You know you miss me." She said trying to kiss on my neck. "Look you gonna come through for a nigga or not?" I asked getting up from the sofa.

"Zay don't I always come through for you? Just text me the place and time, I'll be there." She said getting up and fixing her half naked outfit. "Ight. Cool." I assured her before walking out the room.

I made it back to the parking lot and inside my Lamborghini truck.

I picked up my phone to call Dex "Yea everything's good to go. We move in tomorrow night." I assured him before hanging up and heading home.

I haven't really been able to be comfortable since I was thinking of a plan, but now since I do have a secured one I can go home and lay up under my shorty comfortably.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
V O T E ⭐️

Sb: I wanted you guys to get a look of how Jigs, Dex and Travis look since their going to be in this book at lot. Picture down below❣️

 Picture down below❣️