Chapter 32

Me and baby girl made it to the airport just in time for our flight. She was surprised to see that we were traveling in a private jet, I didn't like going through the regular airports. It was just too risky for a nigga who live the lifestyle like I do.

"I didn't know you owned a private jet." She said looking around on the luxury jet I bought last year. "Yea, I'm not a fan of regular airports." I told her getting comfortable in the couch seat. "Welcome aboard Mr. Velez and Ms. Joefield." the flight attendant said through the loud speaker.

She assured us that everything was set and in place for take off and we would be landing to our destination in about 3 hours. "Wow, they know my name?" London asked with excitement leaning over towards me.

"Sumn like that." I said smirking a little. An hour into our flight she was knocked out and I pulled out my laptop and began doing some paper work, I don't see during plane rides anything could happen and a nigga needed to stay alert.

"Mr. Velez would you like something from our menu?" The nice white middle aged woman asked with a smile plastered on her slight wrinkled face. "I'll have a medium rear steak with a side of mash potatoes, she'll have the same thing as well." I told her referring to London.

"No problem, your food will be ready shortly." She said before walking off. I finished the rest of my work and placed my laptop back into it's case. "Baby...wake up mama." I said gently rubbing her face. "Huh? What time is it?" She asked rising up.

I chuckled a little because it was clear she was in a good and deep sleep. "About 9:30, we'll be there soon. They're preparing some food for us now though." I told her while closely checking her out.

London was most definitely beautiful with out trying. She wore her natural hair in a big bun and she had on a red kappa sweatsuit. "What did you get?" She asked before pulling out her cellphone.

"I got us smoke steak and mash potatoes, that's cool?" I asked unhooking my airplane seatbelt. "Yes that's fine baby." She said and placed a small kiss on my lips. I smiled and got up to use the bathroom real quick. Couple seconds later I was done doing my business and back sitting down next to my baby. "Foods here!" She said excitedly while the three men in black and white suits brought out a table with our food on it.

My jet was setup up really dope, it was all black on the outside, but the interior inside that bitch was some shit you had to get into. I quickly sat back down and began tearing up my food, we were landing soon and I wanted to clean my plate.

We both finished eating our food and the crew came to take everything to the back and prepare for landing. "You ready?" I asked London looking over at her "Ready as I'll ever be." She said slipping me a small smile. "This is your flight attendant Nessa speaking, just letting you know that we have landed and your car is out front. Thanks for flying enjoy your stay." The flight attendant said and we heard it all through the loud speaker.

I watched London get up and gather her things as I did the same, we didn't have much but we both wanted to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. We headed down the stairs and watched the men load our luggage into the black tinted Range Rover truck. "Wassgood J." I said dapping the driver up.

"Good seeing you bro, always." He said opening the door for us to get into the backseat. I booked us at 3 day stay at this really nice hotel. I know my granny gonna flip out because we wasn't staying with her, but the drive to her house from the hotel was only 30 minutes. She'll be aight.

"This is much different." I heard London say while looking out the window. "What you mean?" I asked rubbing her thigh. "Like, everything's just so different from being back home. You actually see people walking on the streets instead of driving and the environment is just different." She said before sitting back into her seat.

"Yea, you right. The A is much more different than things in Virginia baby." I said licking my lips.

Moments later we reached the hotel and checked into our suite. I made sure to get the biggest room available even if it wasn't necessary.

I wanted me and my baby to be comfortable on our little getaway, no disturbances. Just me, her and peace.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
    V O T E ⭐️