Chapter 31

I watched Izaiah finish packing his clothes into the LV suitcase that was laid out on our bed. "See, I told you don't pack last minute." I said taking a seat on the bed.

Today we were headed to Georgia for his grandma Shirley's 63rd birthday, god bless her soul. "I don't have much to pack, see I'm done." He said pointing to all the clothes inside the suitcase before zipping it up. I chuckled and continue to scroll through my Instagram feeds.

Wanting to attend my mothers parole hearing was weighing on my mind heavy and I still needed to tell Zay I was even considering it. I figured now was the time to do so. "Can I talk to you real quick?" I asked placing my phone down and looking over at him.

He just got a fresh hair cut and was looking like a whole snack. Since he was home he was shirtless with a pair of grey sweat pants. You could see his print through them, he was naturally big.

"Don't tell me you getting cold feet ma." He said walking over to my side of the bed with one eyebrow raised. "No. I'm not, I just need to tell you something." I told him seriously "What's up baby? Something happened?" He asked with concern before taking a seat beside me on the bed.

"No babe, everything's fine. I-I just been thinking about going to see my mom." I said in a more so low tone. "You serious right now? This gotta be some type of fucking joke!" He yelled getting up from the bed. I jumped a little because I never heard him use this tone of voice with me before.

"Baby calm.." I was cut off before I could finish my sentence "Don't tell me to calm down London! Do you not fucking remember what she put you through? Huh?" He said with anger in his voice.

"Yes! I do remember but I need closure." I told him honestly. "You need closure? Mane cut yo shit." He said walking out of our bedroom I followed right behind him.

"Uhh, what you mean cut my shit? Because I need closure for the hurt I'm feeling I need to cut my shit?! Nah Izaiah you got me fucked up!" I yelled following him down the flight of stairs.

He continued to walk and ignore me which only made me annoyed. "Answer me!" I demanded watching him plop his body onto the couch. "Seems like your fucking mind made up.

Go see your moms if you want to, I don't care." He said looking into his phone. "You do care, if you didn't you wouldn't have saved me." I said walking closer to him "I said what I said shorty. Yo mind made up, clearly." He said tapping away at his phone.

"Look, I just wanna go to her parole hearing and see if their going to release her." I said looking at the side of his face because he was still staring forward.

"That's cool. I just don't want you speaking to her, she could of fucking killed you if I never walked in when I did." He said clenching his jaw. I could tell he was pissed off remembering what he walked in and seen my own mother doing to me.

"Ok I won't, I'm sorry babe. I just want our little trip to Atlanta to be good vibes...okay?" I said turning his face with my fingers. He didn't say nothing because he was still upset that I even thought about going to see Berniece.

"Why don't we go upstairs and you can show me how much you mad at me." I said into his ear before grabbing his hand.

He didn't stop me neither, we walked back up the flight of stairs and into our bedroom. He shut the door behind him and walked over to the bed. He laid flat on his back with his legs hanging off, I climbed on top of him and began trailing his neck with soft kisses.

"I'm" *Kiss* "Sorry" *Kiss* "Baby." I said kissing his nice soft pink lips. He still wouldn't bulge. I slipped my hands inside of his sweats and began rubbing on his manhood, he let out soft moans.

I could tell he was enjoying the feeling. And I was enjoying the fact that I was pleasing him so much, then soon after I took him into my mouth.

Since I was new to this I didn't really know what to do but thanks to Beckys sister telling us some few tips I was able to work with his manhood all in my mouth. I flicked my tongue up and down and spit on it. "Oh shittt." He blurted out as I watched his head tilt back some.

I continued sucking him nice and slow while moving my hands up and down on his now erected penis. "Get up." He said in a lusty voice and I did what I was told. Soon after we were both stripped naked and he was pumping in and out of me. "Fuck! Right there." I moaned as he went deeper inside me while playing with my clit.

Seconds later I came to my climax and he flipped me over on my stomach before my legs could even stop shaking. "Arch that shit up." He said smacking my ass cheek slightly hard but I liked it.

I did exactly that and was now on all fours. He slowly re-entered my wet and dripping kitty and we both let out pleasurable moans. "Shit so wet, ughhh." He said sounding hella seductive and with a few more thrust he released himself inside of me.

He trailed kisses down my back before standing up staright. I got off the bed and wrapped the white sheet around my naked body. "I accept your apology." He smirked placing a went and sloppy kiss on my lips.

I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled while returning the kiss. "We should shower and head out." I said looking at the time. It was 6:30 in the afternoon and our flight was leaving at 8:15pm.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
      V O T E ⭐️