Chapter 44

"Oh my god. Everything needs to stop moving." I said walking up to front door as Izaiah guided me, I had a little bit too much to drink tonight. We made it inside our house and I took my heels off without hesitation, my feet were beginning to hurt.

"Let's go upstairs." Izaiah said pulling me towards the staircase. There were red rose petals all on the stairs, different from the pinks ones I woke up to. Candles made a path going up and I started to feel jittery inside. "You don't stop huh?" I asked as he lead the way upstairs.

"Nah, I don't. You make me happy so I gotta do the same for you, always." He said pushing our bedroom door open. Red balloons hung from the ceiling, roses that formed a heart was perfectly set in the middle of our bed along with some more candles and extra rose petals.

"Awww! Izaiah!" I said covering my mouth. I began getting emotional and this time I couldn't stop the tears. How did I, London Joefield get so lucky? This man saved my life, took me in and is currently giving me the love that I have never felt elsewhere.

"You like it?" He asked wrapping his arms around my waist. I shook my head yes. "Check out the bathroom." He said smirking and moving to the side.

I walked into a bubble bath filled with rose petals and champagne glasses sat on the side. I took in the scene of the bathroom and began blushing. He walked into the bathroom behind me, kissing the back of my neck softly. "I love it. I love you." I said turning around to kiss him.

We shared a deep passionate kiss, that felt like fireworks to me. "You know how I do." He said brushing off his shoulders causing me to laugh. "Get in with me." I said pinning up my hair and taking off my dress. He watched me strip out my dress and drop it to the floor. I stood there in front of him, naked as the day I was born as he watched me seductively.

(Zay's POV)

I watched as she climbed into the tub with her perfect small perky breasts on display. Her plump butt and freshly waxed vagina looked very intriguing and made me want her in a way I never had her, making love. I want her, every part of her.

"You just gonna stand there or you gonna come in?" She asked looking at me causing me to snap out of the trance I was in. I smirked and began taking off my clothes and shoes. Soon after we were both naked and in the nice warm bubble bath. We starred into each other's eyes as she traced circles on my chest.

London was different, a good different. Not the usual females I'm used to. She's changed my views on so  many things and since we've been together I haven't been with another woman. She was like a breath of fresh air.

The fact that she had the power and ability to make me wanna stay committed was very attractive to me. I'm the guy who fucks and then leaves and only hits you up when I need some more, but London I didn't see her like that. "I want you to know that I have completely fallen in love with you." She said looking up at me, trailing off.

"You saved my life ya know. If it wasn't for you I would probably be dead. You didn't only save time though, you gave me a home, you protected me, and you have shown me so much love. I can't ever repay you for it." She continued saying. I cupped her face in the palm of my hand and rubbed her cheek with my thumb.

"I have completely fallen in love with you too ma."
"And I mean that. You showed a nigga a different type of vibe forreal. The way I can talk to you and tell you anything, you actually listen. The fact that when I first met you my money didn't excite you, the fact that your sumn real." I told her speaking from the heart.

I'm completely all about this girl. I'm positive that I do not want to be with no other bitch, they don't have what she has and that's realness. But Tiffany, Tiffany just kept popping into my head, it's like I can't let her go even when I say I am. I pushed the thoughts back. "I'm happy that I make you happy." She said sitting on top of me in the tub.

I bit down on my bottom lip as she ran her fingers through my waves. "Let me make love to you." I whispered in her ears as I gripped her ass. "Make love to me baby." She said in a seductive tone before pecking my lips.

I swiftly got up out the tub while holding on to her still. I placed her wet body across the bed and examined her beauty. "I love you." I told her kissing her passionately and gently pulling her legs apart. "I love you too." She managed to say in between our deep kiss.

I began rubbing her clit while continuing to passionately kiss her. She let out soft gently moans as I made my way to her chocolate nipples. I took the right nipple into my mouth and swirled my tongue around until I could feel them erecting. I stuck two fingers inside my mouth and then slowly inserted them into her tight kitty-kat.

She let out a loud moan as my fingers went in and out of her at a steady paste. "Ohhh daddy." She moaned, winding her hips on my fingers.
Her legs began to tremble as she felt my went tongue move up and down her clit. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" She moaned trying to close her legs but I spread them back apart making sure she wouldn't close them again.

"I-I-Izai-ah." She struggled to say as she came to her first climax. Her juices were all over my face and she covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Nothing to be shy about baby, we just getting started." I said pulling her body down to the edge of the bed. I stroked my dick up and down as I looked at her smooth kitty.

I slowly entered her wet tightness while letting out a small groan. Her pussy was the best I swear. "Uhh fuckkkk!" She blurted out, moaning as she laid her head back into the bed. I moved in a circular position while getting comfortable with the standing position I was in.

I gently shoved my whole penis into her and pulled it back out while looking up at her, baby was too wet—wet as fuck. I slid back into her and began pumping in and out of her. I watched her as she grabbed the sheets and bit down on her lip. "Right there! Right there! Fuck." She moaned looking me in my eyes with those bedroom eyes of hers.

I pulled her off the bed and picked her up, she began bouncing on my manhood like a pro. "Oh fuck." I said lowly, enjoying the pleasure and feeling. I held her up to the wall and sucked on her neck making sure to leave marks. "Ohhh yea." She moaned again, digging her nails into my back. "I love you so much." She told me sucking on my bottom lip.

"Show me." I said in a lusty voice walking over to the bed and plopping down so that she was now on top. She began bouncing up and down, then round and around. Every bounce I could feel my adrenaline rush. I gripped her and pulled her naked body closer to me, a few more bounces and I completely released everything into her wet goodness.

We both heavily sighed as we came down for our climax that felt like everything. She climbed off me and laid out next to me, I pulled the big fuzzy blanket over our naked bodies and we both fell into a deep sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...
Like|comment|share
   V O T E🌟

•I'm going to go back and fix any errors soon. I'm just trying to find a way to wrap up this book and leave y'all with something spicy. Thanks for all the support 💕