Chapter 23

"This restaurant looks so expensive." London said looking at the menu in front of her. The restaurant was indeed expensive, but money wasn't an issue and she deserved the best of the best.

"Don't worry bout that shorty. Get whatever you want." I assured her licking my lips.

"I always wanted to try a steak, so I guess a steak it is." She said placing her menu down. We were in this fancy restaurant, I knew the owner and his wife.

They're good people so I eat here from time to time. The food was great and the drinkers were even better. "Ight. That's it?" I asked looking at her before signaling the waiter.

"Yea,that's all." She said with a slight smile. London was pretty without trying, she looked good in everything she wore.

But tonight baby girl was looking swaggy. She was wearing this black cropped shirt, baggy sweat pants, Gucci socks and Gucci sneakers. She also had her brown Gucci bag I took her shopping to buy.

I was beginning to think a nigga was rubbing off on her. "What you been up to lately?" She asked sipping on the red wine. "Nun much...just working." I simply stated. "Mhm, I see." She said squinting her eyes and looking at me.

"What? You don't believe me?" I asked leaning in closer to her. "I never said that." She said chuckling "So what was all that "Mhmmm" for then?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing. I just be missing you." She said playing with the braids she had in. "Oh yea? Maybe you can show me how much you miss me tonight." I told her looking into her eyes with complete lust. She let out some more chuckles "Boy stop." She said.

"Stop what? I ain't doing nun." I assured her playfully. I know she a virgin and all so I wasn't rushing it, if it's one thing I know it's that you shouldn't take a girl V card if she ain't ready.

I wasn't one of them niggas that constantly needed they dick wet.

London was much more to me. She made a nigga feel loved, cared for and appreciated. She wasn't materialistic at all and the money, cars and clothes didn't excite her.

I could actually have a deep conversation with shorty and connect with her. And yea I do admit I'm falling in love with her. I mean I did give her a whole promise ring.

Our food came to our table and soon after we were tearing up our well cooked and seasoned steak with baked potatoes. "This is good!" London blurted out after taking a few bites of the food "Told you." I said laughing.

The rest of the dinner was cool I was just glad I got time away from finding these Loc Brothers to take my baby girl out. I ain't want her feeling like I just left her high and dry or I was out doing some foul shit. We finished up our food almost an hour later and headed out.

I opened the passenger side for her and watched her fine ass get in before closing the door and walking over to my side. I didn't take the usual route to the house because there was one more stop.

"Where we going Izaiah?" London asked looking out the window. "You'll see." Was all I said looking at her and turning my eyes back onto the road. The radio played low as we made our way to the unknown destination.

About 25 minutes later we were there. "W—what is this place?" She asked looking around. "A place you'll grow to love." I told her reaching over to my glove compartment "You gotta put this on first." I told her pulling out a black blind fold. "Ahhhh—no! That's gonna mess up my makeup." She whined.

"Just put it on baby girl, it won't be for long." I assured her. She playfully rolled her eyes before taking it out my hand "Fine...but if my lashes come off ima slap you." She said putting the blind fold over her head.

"You ain't slapping nun!" I said in a playful tone before hopping out of my white bmw. I walked over to London's side and opened the door for her and grabbed her hand so she wouldn't fall or anything.

"Just hold my hand. I got you." I told her guiding her steps. "Yea you better not!" She yelled. I helped her up the few stairs and into the empty unknown place. I flicked on the lights and smirked to myself one last time.

"What's funny? Izaiah don't play with me." She said "Nobody playing with you shorty. Take the blindfold off." I told her stepping back. She gasped loud when her blindfold was completely off. "This is beautiful! Who's place is this?" She asked looking around

"It's yours." I said putting a set of keys in her hand. She looked at me in shock "N-No. I cannot accept this." She said sounding still in shock. "And why not? It's yours, your name is on it. This belongs to you."

I told her honestly. "Forreal?" She said looking at the keys in her hand "Yea shorty." You could see her whole mood change in her face.

"OH MY GOD! Thank you Izaiah, I love it!" She said before hugging me and placing kisses on my lips "No problem, you deserve it...forreal." I assured her.

I walked her through the brand new hair salon I bought her and watched her get excited about everything little detail.

I know she loves doing hair so I decided to just invest in her. She got potential so she deserves to be working in her own shop in my eyes. "How-When did you even do all this?" She asked turning to face me

"Well yo best friend was a big help. And I got my people to come through and fix up the place." I told her placing my hands around her waist and gripping her ass.

"It's so perfect babe, like really." She said putting her hands around my neck and kissing me passionately. "I-I"

I stopped her before she could get her words out.

"I love you too shorty." I said breaking our deep and wet kiss. "How you know that's what I was gonna say? Huh." She asked blushing.

"Cause I know you." I told her honestly. "You right, and yea I do love you." She said placing another kiss on my lips.

"Keep kissing me like that and ima have to take you to the back." I told her being serious "How about you take me to the house...then we can, ya know." She said looking into my eyes.

"You serious?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea...I'm so serious." She said biting down on her juicy bottom lip, that shit was turning a nigga on.

"What we still doing here then? Let's go!" I said grabbing the keys from her, turning the lights off and walking out the shop.

She followed me as we walked back to my car and drove away.