- Chapter Four -

Tamiloore smiled at her seatmate and before sitting down.

"You are really cute" her seatmate said making Tamiloore smile.

"Thank you" Tamiloore replied.

"I'm Fisayo" Fisayo said.

"Tamiloore" Tamiloore replied.

"Welcome to Oxford" Fisayo said with a smile.

"Yeah, thank you" Tamiloore replied.

Tamiloore replied aware of the curious glances her way.
Fisayo stood up immediately as she pulled Tamiloore up.

"Hey guys, this is Tamiloore" Fisayo introduced.

The class drummed on their desks as a wide smile broke on her face.

"Is this some sort of welcome?" Tamiloore asked with a smile.

"You could call it that" a guy replied "I'm Felix" Felix added.

"Nice to meet you" Tamiloore said.

Fisayo started introducing everyone in the class to her while Tamiloore greeted them with a smile or a wave of her hand.

"Where's Theo?" Fisayo asked.

"Mr Fakoye called him" Felix replied.

"He's freaking hot" Fisayo whispered.

"Ohh, Fisayo he's here" Fisayo said with a smile.

Tamiloore's smile faded as guy wearing glasses walked in. People wearing glasses were supposed to look like nerds or geeks and nerds or geeks and were deemed unattractive but the one walking into the class right now was very attractive.

His glasses stood on the bridge on his nose slightly hiding his eyes. His oval face was tanned and a few pimples stood on his face. The pimples on his face did not tarnish his beauty, instead they added to it

"Hey Theo" Fisayo called.

"What's up?" Theo asked.

"This is our new classmate, Tamiloore" Fisayo said with a wink.

Theo smiled as he flashed a breathtaking smile at Tamiloore.

"Ohh, your twin sister is in science class right?" Theo asked.

"Yeah" Tamiloore stuttered as Theo stretched his hand towards her,  "Nice to meet you" Theo said sweetly.

"Same here" Tamiloore replied as she put her hand in his and surprisingly it felt like her hand was supposed to be there.

"Why don't come with me and get your books?" Theo suggested.

"Oh right" Tamiloore replied as she walked behind him drinking in his sight.

Where the hell is Semiloore?! This Theo of a guy is driving me nuts right now, how could God just drop specimens like him on earth?.

"So I heard the principal say you guys moved from Lag" Theo said starting a conversation.

"Yeah, we did" Tamiloore replied.

"Problems?" Theo asked.

"Yeah problems" Tamiloore replied with a nod.

"Ohh" Theo said and went mute.

A few people greeted him as they walked towards the bookshop and Tamiloore couldn't miss the look in the eyes of some who greeted him but could she blame them? Of course not!.

"What if I didn't come with you huh?" Theo asked jokingly as he carried her pile of notes and textbooks while Tamiloore carried her sister's.

"I'll just make a double trip" Tamiloore replied with a shrug.