Chapter Forty Six

Semiloore placed her hand on the 5k "Mine"

Deji instantly blocked her "Yours keh? Nobody won awey"

"Should I recall my statement for you?"

"Go on"

"He'll do what nobody expects and that? No one was expecting it"

Deji grumbled before taking his hands off the money.

Jerry frowned "What's going on right now?"

"We made..." Semiloore quickly used her hand to cover his mouth "You continue reading"

Jerry gave the four a weird look before dragging the Further Maths textbook to himself.

SSS2 students gathered round the bus wishing Semiloore, Nathaniel, Deji and Rolake success.
Rolake was sitted in the bus fiddling with her hands. She hadn't been very nice to everyone while everyone swarm around the rest, no one was around her.

"Are you being nervous right now?" Someone asked and Rolake raised her head to see Jerry.

"Jerry?" She called out as Jerry sat opposite her.

"I'm not" she lied.

"You are"

"Yes. I am,am scared. What if I blow up the competition? What if I can't even get to the semi finals? Why if our school gets cut off in the first round? I've not really done this so well. What if I disrupt Semiloore's plan in the process? What if a
I am not all that..... "

Jerry stopped her speech as he placed his mouth on hers. Rolake's mind went blank.

Jerry withdrew after a while. "I watched you study hard, we all did. You'll do good huh?"

"You believe me?"

"We all do" Jerry replied with a wink as he got up. Rolake shot up immediately and hugged him from the back. Jerry smiled a little.

"Thanks for believing in me"

Jerry placed his hands on her hands and slowly rubbed them.

"I know you'll do fine"

"Oh my precious eyes" Christian yelled before bursting into laughter.

"Almighty Jerry has a girlfriend" Christian sang as Jerry raised an eyebrow at him.

Christian stopped instantly "My apologies"

Semiloore had asked him to check on Rolake. He had seen her blab all her insecurities to Jerry. He had watched how Jerry had kissed her.

He had watched everything. He wondered when the two started having feelings of each other. He slid his hands into his pockets as the corners of his mouth lifted in a smile.

Love like they say,is beautiful.

"Goodluck Rolake" some of the classmates cheered as they got on the bus. Mr Williams wore a huge smile as he got on the bus.

"Are we all ready?"

"Yes"

"Success in your exams" Semiloore yelled as she waved to her classmates.

"Come back victorious"

They kept waving to each other as they bus driver started the car. Rolake eyes were on Jerry who gave her a reassuring smile in return. Deji rubbed his sweaty palm together.

"Nervous much?"

"To be sincere,I am scared. I've never been this scared like this my whole life" Deji confessed and
Semiloore smiled at him.