Chapter Thirty Nine

Semiloore walked towards where Akin and his friends were sitting.

"Fuck! Semiloore is coming"

"Hello Seniors"

"Happy birthday"

"Thank you"

Semiloore replied as she turned to go and suddenly turned and kicked the plastic table. The table flew up and hit the floor causing a ruckus.

"Hey! What's your problem?"

"Did you just ask of my problem?"

Semiloore kicked everything kickable as the boys scampered for safety.

"You are a dastard" Semiloore said as she spat on Akin and walked away.

When she got back,Tamiloore was punching and kicking and beating the mannequin in her room while others looked on helplessly.

"Tamiloore....... "

"I'm fine" Tamiloore replied wiping her tears.

She had given him her all. She had loved him wholeheartedly but she was just a toy to him. How dare him! How dare him!

She yelled inside her as she gave the mannequin a head kick with her heels and the head came off. Theo threw himself at her as he hugged her blocking her and since she couldn't bring herself to touch Theo she just rested in his embrace as she cried.

How could fate be this cruel? Why wouldn't anything be fine for her? Why couldn't he just love her the way she loved him? Why couldn't he reject her straight on? Why did he urge her on? Why did he play with her?

"You'll be okay. Calm down" Theo kept whispering to her as he rubbed her back.

"Professor Joseph"

"Whoa! Its a pleasure to meet all of you. You are Nathaniel,Joshua,Christian and John right?"

"Yes"

"Nice to see you again sir"

"Tolani please we need about three packs of drinks could you bring some from your shop?"

"Sure"

"I'll go with you" Joshua said with a smile.

"Let's go"

"Why do you think Snr Akin used her? He could have just rejected her right?"

Nathan looked into space "I'm not him,how could I have an answer to that"

"Ya! Will you dump me too?" Semiloore asked.

Nathan sent her a glance before bursting into laughter.

"What's funny?"

"Even if I wanted to dump you would you allow me?" Nathaniel asked and Semiloore turned red as she punched him.

She didn't tell him she liked or loved him,he didn't either but they both knew they shared something and they have even kissed twice. Before she believed Tamiloore's words that action speaks louder than words but she didn't think she could believe that saying not after what happen to her.

Semiloore stared at Nathaniel.
"Hey! I'm not going to dump you" Nathaniel said and Semiloore laughed as she lowered her eyes.

"Does that kind of shii always happen at your school?" Tolani asked as they carried the drinks.

"I guess so but this case is very much different" Joshua replied.

"As how?" Tolani asked.

"Anyone who saw Snr Akin and Tamiloore would think the both of them were so much in love"