Chapter Thirty Six

"Huh?" Someone asked.

"What did you say?"

"Expelled"

"She got expelled keh?"

"Semiloore and Tamiloore?"

"You heard me stop giving me the trouble of repeating myself"

Everyone turned to Semiloore who was more calm than ever. Maria was the first to speak up.

"Semiloore is that true?"

Semiloore glanced up at Maria "If I say it is will you stop talking to me?" Semiloore asked and Maria swallowed her saliva.

"Ohh, I see you have to think about it. I was expelled"

Everyone had shocked expressions on their faces.
"Whoa!"

"She's a fake"

"How dare her?!"

"I can't believe this"

"You guys are unbelievable, yesterday she was the classmate you wished for and now you know she got expelled you hate her" Tamiloore's icy tone washed over the class.

"I don't think you have the audacity to talk like that to anyone of us"

"Really?" Tamiloore asked as she turned to Tara.

"You are still as dumb as ever Tara. You never learn"

Tara scoffed "Hey,you aren't celebrities any longer"

"We weren't one before now"

Semiloore stood up "I guess..... "

"We don't want to hear anything from you!" Yemi yelled.

"Okay" Semiloore said and sat down.

"You guys are really....I don't know. Tara how did you know?"

"I ran into one of your former school mates on a group and she told me"

"Everything?" Tamiloore asked in mockery.

"What everything? I asked her if she knew you two and she said Semiloore got expelled and you left too"

"That was all she told you?"

"Yes"

"What's her name?"

"Dara"

"Dara? Do you know her surname?" Tamiloore asked.

"Ogebufi or something like that" Tara replied.

Tamiloore eyes widened "That idiot"

"Bastard" Semiloore breathed but everyone heard her.

"I'll you all the truth now. Dara was one of Semiloore's close friends in school back then. Dara started coming to school late after we started SSS1 third term and since Semiloore and others always wanted to help her,they always all got into trouble. Semiloore tried to find out why from Dara but she didn't tell until one day she finally told her. Her mom had remarried, and her step dad was molesting her. Her mom was a very busy person and wasn't at home half of the time so it wasn't a problem. There was no one she could talk to. Semiloore gave her a number of stuffs to do to stop him but they were barely effective. The day we were supposed to write our first test, Dara didn't come to school. We were all very worried and met a teacher and tried her number a lot of times. It kept ringing but no one picked it after a while it was switched off. Semiloore was restless so she sneaked out of school straight to Dara's house. She met her step dad raping her. She hit him and rushed her to the hospital. It didn't take long for the school to find out that Semiloore was missing. We had no option than to tell the truth. Her step dad has some real connections but still he went to jail but his parents pulled Semiloore into the matter saying she almost killed him. He was in coma for a week. The parents kept insisting that Semiloore be sent to prison too and at that Hicol Lag struck a deal with them to keep the matter hidden and expel Semiloore. I'm sure you all know how hard it is to enter any Hilltop college, you can only enter through JSS1 and once you are expelled from any Hilltop college you can't attend another Hilltop college again. They felt satisfied. And now that bastard had the guts to just tell you a sentence? Semiloore loves all her friends and the only reason she sneaked out that day was because she was worried about her friend, she wanted to protect her but seemed like fate had its own little plan. That's why the hell we are here" Tamiloore bit her lip glancing at Semiloore who was still as calm as ever.