Chapter Fifty One

Semiloore snuggled closer to Nathaniel as the bus drove along the empty streets in the early morning. They were going to Lagos. Even Mr Williams was snoring slightly at the back.

They had decided to take a few students along. In the bus were Semiloore, Nathaniel, Christian, Peter, Timi, Rebecca and Olamide. The bus had come to pick them as early as 2am in the morning in other to get to Lagos quickly. The competition starts at 10am but still they wanted to be there on time.

All of them were asleep and since the bus was big and spacious,they all slept comfortably. Nathaniel wrapped his hands tighter round her as he continued sleeping.  When the sky had began to clear,they started waking up one by one.

"Where are we?"

"Whoa! This man practically sped throughout the journey"

"No wonder I joined it"

"Why?"

"I think we are in Lagos state already"

"Whoa!"

"What's the time?"

"6:23"

"Whoa! That was quite fast"

"What do you mean by that was quite fast? We've been on the road since 2am. Do you expect us to still be at Ilesha right now? We've been close to four hours now. How far is Akure to Lagos. We weren't going to Jos"

Christian burst into laughter as Rebecca folded her arms and looked outside.

"Ugh!" Olamide murmured.

"Guys, look the sun is rising"

Semiloore instantly brought out her phone and recorded it. It was truly a beautiful sight.

"I do really want to see those Hicol jerks" Rebecca said scoffing.

"What do you think? What if any of those spoilt kids actually crossed her path?"

"I don't know"

Rebecca scoffed "They don't need to cross my paths. I am going to cause trouble"

"Huh?"

"I'm going there to cause trouble"

Peter chuckled; if Rebecca was going there to cause trouble then there really was trouble.
Akintola Rebecca was one of the prettiest girls on SS2 block.

If a list of top twenty most pretty girls, she'll fall in the category. However, Rebecca words and her face weren't the same. She could insult you till you wanted to punch the life out of her.

Compared to Semiloore, her insults were ugly and heavy while Semiloore's insults always hit the right spot.

"We can always cause trouble together"

"Let's get breakfast" Mr Williams said as the bus drove into the busy streets of Lagos.

They stopped at a restaurant and stepped in. They sat down and each other for what they wanted.

"Are you okay?" Rebecca asked.

"Me?" Semiloore asked.

Rebecca nodded as she sipped her water.

"Yes,why?"

"The so much hatred you have for this people. When you see them again,will you be fine? They treated you like an outcast. Even in a way,some outcasts are treated way better than that"

Nathaniel glanced at the pretty girl sitting beside him. He had being meaning to ask her the same questions too.

Semiloore smiled a little "I have you guys"