Chapter Twenty One

Tamiloore felt her door creak and she opened her eye and saw Semiloore. Her eyes flew to the wall clock.

"Semiloore,its barely 12am, why aren't you sleeping? You have a journey tomorrow" Tamiloore said.

"I'll be gone a full week and I'll miss you can I sleep in your bed today?" Semiloore asked.

Tamiloore smiled "Sure"

Semiloore closed the door and burrowed into the bed immediately.

Before long they had slept. Semiloore's mom opened her room slightly,all she saw a packet box and a tote bag beside it. Semiloore wasn't on her bed,her heart went into overdrive as she walked briskly to the next door and opened it.

Her heart calmed down immediately as she sighed and stepped into the room. She looked at her two daughters sleeping peacefully without their usual frowns on their face.

She pulled the blankets up their bodies and kissed each forehead. As she turned to leave she felt a tug on her hand,she froze and turned.

"Huh?" She asked quietly.

"Mom? Get in" Semiloore replied.

She wore a small smile as she got in and wrapped her hands round her children and closed her eyes. She blinked her eyes as she tried to stop the tears from breaking out. She gazed softly at her children before she let sleep envelop her.

Tamiloore opened her eyes slowly and used her hands to stop the tears who had reached half way on her mom's face. She quickly wiped them off as she snuggled closer to her mom and closed her eyes to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The bus horned and Semiloore soon walked out of the gate puling a fancy blue box along. Boldly inscribed on the box was BTS. Tamiloore followed her still in her night wear since it was still past 5 in the morning. 

"Whoa!"

"Hi guys" Semiloore screeched as she entered the bus

"Its still early awey" Maria chided yawning.

Tamiloore and her mom came carrying a huge warmer and plates in a bucket. Mr Williams got down immediately since the students were grouped into bus class by class.

"Good morning ma'am" he greeted.

"Good morning sir" Mrs Ajayi replied.

"What's this about ma'am?" Mr Williams asked.

"I cooked for the kids;its very early" Mrs Ajayi replied.

Mr Williams smiled as he helped her drop the warmer in the bus. Mrs Ajayi stepped into the bus as Mr Williams told the students that she had cooked for them.

Jerry stood up immediately "On behalf of my classmates, I'll like to say a very big thank you for cooking for you,its not exactly the food we are grateful for but for the love you are giving us" he as
Mrs Ajayi smiled as she patted Jerry's back.

"Its okay,please let's close our eyes for prayer. Father in Jesus name..... " Mrs Ajayi started.

Semiloore waved bye to her mom and Tamiloore as the bus drove from her house. Some of the students went back to sleeping and Semiloore found her way to the front as she sat down beside Mr Williams.

"Your mom cool" Mr Williams said.

Semiloore smiled as she walked back to her seat. Maria was already sleeping and her head was in a awkward position as Peter shook his head and placed her head on his shoulders.

"Not sleeping?" Peter asked.

"Would soon sleep" Semiloore replied.

"Hey prick" Semiloore greeted.