Chapter Thirty Five

Semiloore rested her back on her chair, "She's really going easy on him"

"Huh?"

"Tamiloore"

"She's really good" Maria replied.

"You never mentioned she was this good in debating"

Semiloore shrugged "You even haven't seen her debate yet"

"Huh? What's she doing right now?" Maria asked.

"What does it seem like she's doing?"

"Debating of course"

"Why are you nah saying we haven't even seen her debate?"

"You won't understand now" Semiloore said.

"Jeez,there's a tie"

"Whoa! Another debate"

"Another debate?"

"Yes. Whenever there's a tie in debates in Oxford another debate is scheduled"

"That's classic" Semiloore said.

Tamiloore wore a smile as Akin and his friends approached her.

"Whoa! That was hot" one of them said and Tamiloore smiled in reply.

"You never said you were this good" Akin said.

"When I told you I was good enough you won't believe me" Tamiloore replied.

Akin laughed softly "Happy birthday"

"Thank you"

"Happy birthday"

"Happy birthday"

"I see you went easy on him" Semiloore said.

Tamiloore pushed Semiloore playfully "He's a special person to me after all I can't just crush him"

"What about the next debate?" Semiloore asked.

"You'll let him win? A lot of people put their hopes in you" she added.

"I'll find a way okay?"

"Okay"

"Nathaniel, did you talk to him?" Tamiloore asked.

"He isn't even acknowledging my existence" Semiloore replied.

"I heard from Peter that he spoke a lot during the class birthday wishes for you"

"He did talk that I'm so guilt tripped right now. I don't even know if I should approach him"

"Why not?"

"He's scaring me"

Tamiloore raised her eyebrow, "I've got History class see you"

"A birthday party?" Semiloore asked.

"Please,my girls are clocking sixteen they should have a birthday party"

"Mom, da....... "

"What if he's not? You are happy as it is? Tell your friends you have a birthday party on Saturday. Don't worry,I'll plan everything. Just get clothes and shoes okay?"

"Yes ma"

Semiloore hurriedly brought out Nathaniel's gift. She had separated it from others to avoid her looking for it.

She quickly tore the wrapper off as a small box came into view. She opened it and her brows furrowed.

Nothing was inside except a flash drive. She opened her laptop and inserted the flash drive. The flash drive was saved with her name. She clicked on it open and there were two folders.