Chapter Thirty One

Nathaniel didn't even have to chase for a long time before catching Semiloore. He easier grabbed her by the waist and carried her. Semiloore yelped at the sudden action while Nathaniel just laughed.

"Ya! What was that?" Nathaniel asked.

"Revenge" Semiloore screeched.

"I'm afraid that yours was quite boring" he said carrying to the side where the fall was hard.

"Ya! What are you doing?" Semiloore asked.

"Carrying you" Nathaniel replied with a smirk.

Semiloore closed her eyes as she whispered to herself.

Get your head straight first,Semiloore.
It's not like he's going to kill you,why can't you relax and have fun even if it might be the first and last. Her mind supplied.

"Hey! You are going to get me killed!" Semiloore yelled a little scared.

"Trust me you won't even get hurt" Nathaniel replied laughing at the scared Semiloore who had climbed him.

"Nathaniel the water here is hard!" Semiloore yelled again.

"Right" Nathaniel replied as he pushed her under the water but she dragged him too.

Semiloore gave a yelp while Nathaniel just burst into laughter.

"How is this funny?" Semiloore asked.

"Why are you always yelling huh?" Nathaniel asked.

"I wasn't expecting it" Semiloore replied.

Nathaniel lied on his back the water dripping down his body.

"That's the fun" Nathaniel said and Semiloore snarled before she started splashing water on him.

"No reaction? Really?" She asked and Nathaniel smiled.

"I'm bored and your splashing is making me all relaxed" Nathaniel replied laughing.

Semiloore scoffed as she turned and slipped. She yelped and landed on Nathaniel who was lying down.

Not again! Why do I always have to fall when he's around. Maybe he's some sort of guardian angel. Her mind replied.

That's just overrated

Its not

Whoa! He's quite really cute this close,her mind said.

Semiloore snapped out of her thoughts as she stared at the guy in front of her. His expressionless was replaced with a one with a huge smirk.

To say he was pretty would really be an understatement. Her breadth hitched just staring at him and since Nathaniel had carried her to the side were the water was hard which no one wanted to come to.

No one was around them. Nathaniel watched as water dripped from her hair unto his chest. His clothes was already clinging to him and so was her top too. Her mouth was slightly opened as she blinked a few times as if afraid he would disappear from her sight.

Sometimes he never really knew what was going on in her head. All he thought of was books and his friends,no one had ever tried to invade his head the way she did the past week. It took him all his self restraint not to hold her anytime she was around him squealing or peeping into his laptop,sleeping on his shoulder and teasing him. She continued blinking as her eyes went to his lips. Nathaniel groaned.

Well,fuck it!

He swallowed his saliva as his hand went to the back to her head and he pressed her head to his, kissing her.