Chapter Sixty

At about 3am,the hired bus had picked up everybody that signed up to go to the orphanage including Tamiloore and their mom.

"You people should sleep oo" Semiloore cooed at everyone.

Soft laughter was heard in the bus as Semiloore snuggled against Nathaniel.
"It's too early to look for trouble" John shouted
"Shut up!" Semiloore shouted back.

The bus driver sped through the early morning with dew slowly drizzling. Almost every one slept as the bus sped through the empty road.

They got to the orphanage around 8
9am. The kids gave a loud yell as Semiloore pushed the door opened.

"Hi kids"
The orphanage helper was stunned to see Semiloore and others. Everyone trotted inside waving excitedly at the children.

Ayobami held Semiloore's hands with his tiny hands, "I thought you were just bluffing,I didn't know you would really come back"

Semiloore faked a frown, "So you didn't believe me? Huh! Am disappointed in you"
"Sis Semiloore,i'm sorry. People have come here and made promises,you are the first to fulfill it"

Semiloore's eyes softened immediately as she tickled him "I was just messing with you"
The boy burst into laughter immediately.

"Hi everyone"
"Hiii" the kids chorused happily.

"You wanted to see my twin sister bah? Tamiloore,come here" Tamiloore walked to the front of the kids with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hi"
"Here she is" Semiloore added sliding her hands over tamiloore's shoulders.
"Whoa!"
"They are look so much alike"
"She's pretty"

"What's your name?"
"Hello everyone,my name is Tamiloore"
"Helloooo"
"I also brought someone else you guys need to meet"
"Who?"

Her mom walked to the front of the kids.

"Hello everyone"
"Helloooo ma"
"This is my mom guys"
"Whoa!"
"She's so cool"
"She's so pretty"
"She's so cool"

"E,Sis Semiloore what of your dad?"
Semiloore seemed to think for a minute before her eyes brightened up.

"I'll bring him next time" she replied with a wink
"Everyone i have a request to make today and you all have to promise me to grant my request"
"Okay"

"I promise" Ayobami said as other kids also started promising
"So here's the request. You must always have fun no matter wat happens, okay??!"
"I promise!"
"I promise!"
"I promise!"

Semiloore laughed heartily as she squatted on the floor.
"Let's play a game"
"Game!"
"Game!"

Between minutes everyone was in a happy mood. Semiloore's mom had filled up large coolers with food and had shared it to the children.

Wrappers of different biscuits and chocolates were littered on the floor. Chocolates and food were smeared on most of the children faces as they ran around the circle singing,

"Who is in the garden? A little fine boy,can I come and see him? No,no,no,no,follow me a little boy"

They continued playing games and talking till it was late noon.
"You guys seem tired,should we take a break?"

"No!" A girl said immediately
"Why? You'll wear yourself out"
"We have to keep our promise,to have fun"
"Haven't you had enough fun?"
"Not yet"

Everyone laughed at the girl childish words. The orphanage helpers were the most joyful. They had being wondering how to make the Christmas good for the kids.