Chapter Fifty Four

Nathaniel had noticed the next door open as he sat up on the bed. Christian opened his eyes immediately.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" Nathaniel replied as he stood up and opened the door. He walked down the stairs and when he got close to the balcony,he stopped.

Semiloore had her back to him and with the way her back moved. It was obvious she was crying.

"She's crying?" Christian whispered.

"Mnn"

"Shouldn't you go and cuddle her?"

"She needs some alone time"

"This hotel is really big. I didn't even notice it when we came in yesterday"

"Go back and sleep"

"We are going to Abuja today right?"

"Yes"

"After some minutes you should take her inside. Its just past 2am" Christian said.

"Okay".

Christian patted him carefully on the shoulder before walking up the stairs.

Nathaniel leaned on the wall and just watched. Some minutes later,Semiloore stood up and turned only to find Nathaniel leaning on the door.

"How long have you been there?"

"I heard your room door open. Only you could come out at this time of the day and besides I know you are not fine"

Semiloore blinked her eyes before running towards him and hugging him. She began to cry all over again as she hugged him.

"Won't you tell me to stop crying?" Semiloore whispered.

"Its been a long time you've been holding it in,you should cry to your heart content"

Semiloore stared at Nath as he gave her a brief smile. There were so many things that she didn't understand about Nathaniel but as for him? He probably knew everything about her. He could tell if she wasn't okay even if she was faking it.

He didn't force her to tell him anything believing if she wanted him to know,she'll tell him herself. He respected her decision and had never questioned her actions for once. Sometimes she wouldn't even tell him her plan, yet he would believe and trust her.

He knew what she wanted to say just by looking at her expression. He knew when to talk and when not to. He never asked her questions. He even put up with her super annoying character and slowly adjusted to it. He accepted her for who she was and didn't try to change her or anything. She was really lucky to have him. Really lucky.

"Its probably to 3 already, get some sleep okay?"

Semiloore nodded as they both walked upstairs and Nathaniel watched as she entered her room and closed the door.

Nathaniel brought out his phone and put on his data. He opened Chrome and punched in Micheal Falana

The bus was already on its way to Abuja the next day. The final competition was in Abuja and because of the far distance; a day was put in between to allow the students to rest and travel.
The bus was unusually quiet.

No one was sleeping but no one was talking either. Everyone was immersed in their own thoughts.

"Olamide"

"Huh?"

"Edit that video and post Winnie a part"

"Okay"