Epilogue

Semiloore's POV

I walked outside the house with the buckles of my heels undone.

"Semiloore we are late,let's go" one of my aunties called out.

I hurried into one of the car as the cars  drove off.

All the cars are decorated with purple bridal satin which makes my heart clench.

The car in the front has my mom in it.

Yeah! She's getting married today. I'm one of the bridemaids since Tamiloore is the maid of honor.

I lost to her;rock paper scissors. That was how we chose since the both of us wanted to be maids of honors and there can only be one maid of honor.

The cars soon get to church and we all stepped out. I couldn't but stop to admire my mom again. She was stunning and her smile showed she was happy. Everyone was.

Tamiloore looked breathtaking in her purple gown as she fell behind my mom. The emotion in her eyes,I couldn't decipher it but I knew she was happy for mom.

I and my other cousins including Rolake who were bridesmaids wore blue gowns with the same designs as Tamiloore.

"Semiloore you look hot" Fiyin,one of my cousins said.

"Thank you" I turn just in time to see Nath,Christian, John and Joshua in black suits.

Nath looked...... I just opened my mouth and closed it.

"Babe" a voice softly called and I slowly swirled around to face him.

"Whoa!!!!" Christian exclaimed.
"What?" I asked slightly nervous.

"You are pretty" Christian complimented as I blushed slightly.
"Thank you" I replied looking at Nathaniel.

Nath didn't say anything as he bent down and helped me buckle my heels.

He straightened up almost immediately.
"You are beautiful" Nathaniel said looking at me in the eyes.

I blushed immediately as i playfully punched him,  "How many times do I have to tell you to tell me before making such comments huh?" I asked red.

Nath just gave a short laugh as he raised his arm to me. I held it as we walked inside behind the bride.

As I watched Joe and mom exchange vows, I couldn't fathom the happiness I felt in my heart. My brain did a quick flash back to when we packed to Akure, when I started Oxford, when I had my first new real friends.

The first time I saw Nathaniel,the time we got paired. My smile increased as I shook my head.

"You may now kiss the bride" the pastor said.

I laughed as I tore my eyes away.

"You going to be seeing a lot of that,I wonder why you are looking away" Joshua said before I kicked his chair.

That moment was everything. I felt like I had grown up overnight. Not older but up. I felt like I understood things better.  I felt like I could handle any situation better. I felt like right now,if fate decides to play another game with me,I'll show it that am a better player.

THE END.

EDITED.

##################
Cheers to all my readers who stayed with me till the end of this book.

Cheers to those who kept encouraging me with their comments.

Cheers to all the characters in this book.

And here we are, at the the end of this beautiful novel.

Thanks for reading.

I love you all!.