Chapter Fourteen

Semiloore glanced at Tamiloore "Will you okay at home alone?" She asked.

"Sure" Tamiloore replied. Semiloore sighed as she picked her books.

"I'll be fine,c'mon" Tamiloore added.

"Ohh, go and stay with Tolani" Semiloore said and Tamiloore nodded.

"Yeah,that's much better than staying home alone" Tamiloore replied.

Semiloore smiled as she grabbed her headphones and school bag and walked out of the house. She tapped on her Opay app and ordered for a bike and as she got out of the house, a bike was waiting for her already.

"What are you staring at?" She asked the bikeman as she climbed the bike.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The bike soon came to a stop in front of Nathaniel's house. She got down and paid before knocking on the gate.

The gateman opened the gate and frowned when he saw her, "Who you dey look for?"(means who are you looking for)  he asked.

"Nath" Semiloore replied.

"Wetin happen?"(means what happened?") The gateman asked again.

"Will you ask him to come out" Semiloore replied already getting irritated.

"Oga no tell me.... "(means my boss didn't tell me) the gateman started but suddenly got interrupted.

"Bali,stop interrogating her and let her in" a voice said.

"Sorry Oga, sorry" he said to Semiloore as he opened the gate for her.

Semiloore swallowed her saliva as she took in the compound. This is a freaking mansion,she told herself. She turned and saw an unfamiliar guy staring at her.

Semiloore frowned as the guy raised his eyebrows.

"Nath"he called.

"Huh?" Nath yelled from inside the house.

"Your classmate's here" the guy said.

"Don't they know the way in?" Nath asked again.

"I don't think this one knows" the guy replied.

"Adam please" Nath said.

"Its a girl" Adam said again.

"Huh?" Nath asked in slight surprise.

"The amount of times you just ran your eyes over me if you had used your legs instead, you'll be faster than Bolt" Semiloore said and Nathaniel burst into laughter as he walked outside .

"Adam that wasn't for you right?" Nath asked and Adam glanced at the girl slightly and snickered.

"Semi.... " Nathaniel's words got stick in his throat as he took in her appearance. Semiloore was wearing a sorta small top revealing her belly button and flat tommy and shorts that barely reached her knees showing off her long slender legs.

"Whoa! Semiloore" someone said from her back.

"Hey prick" Semiloore greeted.

"What's up?" Joshua asked as he kept glancing at her.

"You look hot" John said coyly.

"Right, Oxford has really been hiding you beneath those long socks" Joshua added.

"I should take a picture" Joshua said as he brought out his phone. He didn't even let her pose before snapping her.

"You should have let me pose" Semiloore whined.