Chapter Twelve

Nathaniel closed his textbook and sighed as he dropped his pen. He raised his head only to find Semiloore standing in front of him.

"Hey" Nathaniel said.

Semiloore managed to look at him before taking her face somewhere else, "About the project... " Semiloore started.

"We meet at my house on Saturdays" Nathaniel said.

"Your house?" Semiloore asked.

"Mn" Nathaniel replied.

"What time?" Semiloore asked.

"Around 9 to 12 or sometimes 1 I think we might take longer since we have to explain everything to you" Nathaniel replied.

"You could just give me the overview, I'll catch up"Semiloore said.

"Jeez, i forgot you have practice on Saturdays now" Nathaniel said.

"Ohh" Semiloore said as she internally smacked herself. How could she even forget?

"We'll find a way" Semiloore said.

Nathaniel nodded as he turned back to his note. Semiloore groaned;she couldn't even tease him because of the awkwardness, it would definitely swallow her.

"Do you need something?" Nathaniel asked.

"No" Semiloore replied hastily as she scurried off.
Nathaniel couldn't help laugh as she scurried off.

He turned back to his book before a familiar scent waffled into his nose.

"Hey Nath" Tara called.

"I was looking for you" Tara added.

"Why?"Nathaniel asked.

"Why? I mean that doesn't make sense" Tara replied.

"Your question... "  Nathaniel started.

Tara swallowed her saliva "You want to give me an answer?" Tara asked.

"Yes, I don't like you Tara, not at all even as a friend;I don't" Nathaniel replied.

Tara stood up from the chair she was seating on "What...are..you saying eh?" Tara asked.

"Joshua, you used him and I couldn't even do anything about it" Nathaniel said.

"Him? Joshua? I rejected him already, he was the one who wanted to give it try!" Tara defended.

"Your excuse is silly" Nathaniel said standing up.

"Its not!" Tara retorted.

"We are no longer friends Tara, you can do whatever you want, I don't care okay?" Nathaniel said with a sigh.

"Nath, please" Tara said her eyes pleading.

"No Tara, this ends here" Nathaniel said.

"You can't do this to me" Tara said.

"You did the same to my best friend"Nathaniel shot at her.

"Its fine Nathaniel,am fine now, all good" Joshua said.

"I know you are but she no longer has anything to do with this circle" Nathaniel replied.

"You heard him right? He's totally fine! Totally fine!" Tara said.

"You are out, you don't get an opinion here" Nathaniel said.

"You do this to me, you won't" Tara bellowed.

"I have but you can't do anything about it" Nathaniel said.

"You know the consequences right?" Tara asked.