Chapter Fifty Two

"Also a lot of dignitaries are going to be here today"

"Five minutes is up" Rebecca said with a grin.

"Pass me my bag"

"Nope. I'll carry it. You have to be very cool"

Semiloore gave her a wink as she turned and started walking.

"Wait! Wait!"

"Isn't that Semiloore?"

"Which Semiloore?"

"How many do you know?"

"Oh my god"

"Its Semiloore"

"Its Semiloore"

Students were running to see her.

"Whoa!"

"This is far more than I expected"

A few people had come to talk to her. A girl walked forward and Semiloore stopped.

"Is she Nigerian?"

"And half French" Semiloore replied.

"No wonder she looks like that"

"Semiloore,its been a while" the girl said in a firm voice with a smile.

"Julianna,its so nice to see you"

Everybody wasn't expecting what happened next. The girl rushed forward and hugged Semiloore.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything"

Semiloore laughed slightly "I am fine now"

"How's your new school?"

"Its fine"

"Won't you introduce me to your friends?" Julian said with a smile.

"Hmmm... Guys this is Abrey Julian and from LASMOCK,  Julianna this is Rebecca, Timi, Olamide, Christian and my boyfriend Nathaniel"

"Huh? Your boyfriend? Hi Nathaniel"

"Hello"

"Hello everyone"

"Hello"

"Its so nice to see you again. You are even more pretty"

"You are still glowing as well"

"Jeez..I already had high hopes for this year competition seems like this is our bus stop"

Semiloore winked at her in return.  "Don't worry he's taking the first round. If you manage to get in the top five, you should make it"

"So much if an encouragement"

"Thank you"

Julianna turned and scoffed "They actually came to check if it was really you"

Uphead was a group of students wearing the same uniform. One could recognize Hilltop purple uniforms anywhere. Since they all wore the same uniform across the country.

Semiloore smirked "They replaced me with her?"

Julianna nodded as they started walking towards them. "Don't tell me they actually want to strike a conservation with you?"

"Who's this?"

"Middle bitch, Adeniran Winifred. Biggest bitch at Hicol Lag. She's has some ancestors who are monkeys too. Next to her is my ex partner, Oluwadeleye Oluwadamilare, biggest coward existing but all those vanishes when sees those tabs. Ranked number four fastest. The two of his back is Alaba Bukola and Bamisaye Ruth. They don't hold much importance, they are just lackeys. Others are Helen, Tobi, Aminat and Blessing. And actually the other guy who's wearing glasses is Akintunde Davis. He's an half friend but still you should humiliate him at least"