An Angel Falling From Heaven

The bartender comes over and sets a glass of scotch in front of me, along with a glass of tequila. I blink and look up at the man with his hand on my waist. "Take whatever one you want princess, I don't mind." His voice rumbles in my ear and I smile, reaching out and grabbing onto the glass of tequila. He smirks, picking up the scotch and I get the feeling I grabbed the right drink, even though he 'didn't have a preference' or so he said.

"Follow me." He takes my hand, helping me off the barstool and leads me right over to where the Angels are perched on their couches. "Hwan, there you are!" One of them exclaims as the man with his arm around me sits down. He reaches out and pulls me onto his lap and I squeak out in surprise before quickly raising the glass to my lips in an effort to hide my shock. The men laugh and I pull a pout, playing out an innocent act. "Get comfortable." Hwan murmurs in my ear and I wiggle around in his lap a bit before finding a somewhat comfortable position. I hear him inhale sharply and turn my head to look at him. "Princess, I need you to get up, slowly okay? Sit there, by Hoseok until I come back." He points to a different man in a suit and I follow his gaze. That's my target, and I'm just being handed to him.

"Where are you going?" I ask gently and he chuckles. "Nowhere important. Now just stay here and keep being sexy." He kisses my temple and I gently get up, shifting to sit beside Hoseok, who puts an arm around me quickly. Hwan gets up and takes off but not before I, and the rest of the men, notice his erection. They turn they gazes to me and I smile, leaning into Hoseok's embrace a little further with a tiny purr of sorts. He chuckles and strokes my back. "Calm down kitten, not all of us are as easy to turn on." He jokes lightly and just snuggle tighter against him.

If I can get him out of here then I'll have an easy kill. I just turn my gaze up at him and bat my eyelashes, praying he'll just fall into my eyes and never want to get out. "What's your name doll?" A new man says walking over, and sitting down, everyone seems more alert so I peg him down as someone very important. Obviously not seen a lot or I would know him through my research. I rack my brain for an alias that won't get me in trouble with them. "Vivian. My friends call me Viv." I smile and hold a hand out, he reaches down with a smirk and shakes my hand.

"Vivian, hm? It's cute, like you kitten." Hoseok smiles down at me and I begin to wonder if he part of the Angels because he's a drug trafficker or if he's literally an angel that's come down from heaven. "Hoseok, would you take the lovely Miss Vivian out for a bit. We have something to discuss." I blink at the seemingly important man. "Hwan will be disappointed to see you gone." A different man pipes up and I giggle, drowning the rest of my glass. That's hilarious, I will bet everything I own Hwan's already bailed on this meeting and is taking some skank to his bed as we speak.

"But he called me princess, and princesses get what they want right?" I turn my gaze to Hoseok again and he chuckles standing up and holding his hand out for me. "That's right kitten, but you're no longer his princess anymore, you're my pet." The other men laugh and I make an effort to look shocked, forcing my mouth to form a delicate 'o' shape. "Oh, okay then." I let him help me up and start to lead me towards the exit of the club, in a vain effort to keep up the act I turn around and blow a kiss to the other Angels, which causes more than a few smiles in my direction.

We walk out into the cold night air and Hoseok takes his jacket off, putting it around my shoulders. I let him walk me a few blocks so that we're far enough from the Sinners Sanctum that he won't be noticed by any other Angels. "I need to fix my boot." I say and trek over to the mouth of an alley, leaning against the brick and reaching down for my right ankle. "Sure thing kitten." He says, looking around with his back to me. I pull the blade out and stalk towards him and he suddenly turns around. "Whoa there kitten!" He exclaims, pulling away from me with his hands out.

"If my boss is paying you, I'll double whatever he's giving you." He says and I stop for a moment, cocking my head. "Your boss?" He takes the moment to grab my wrist and slam me back against the wall. "Shit!" I curse, trying desperately to hold onto the knife. "Yeah my boss sweetheart, did he find out?" He says and I struggle against him. "You boss didn't hire me, I don't know what you're talking about." I grumble and fight a little harder. "He didn't?" Hoseok loosens his hold and I manage to free a hand, quickly driving my fist into his jaw and sending him reeling backwards.

"Fuck! Can we please clear this up first." He says, spitting out blood onto the pavement and I twirl the knife around in my hand. "Okay spill it Jung Hoseok." I sigh and lean back against the wall, feeling like a total badass. "Well Vivian, if I can even call you that, I'm undercover. I'm not an Angel, never will be. I'm Bulletproof, baby." He says and holds his arms out wide and I arch an eyebrow. "Care to test that theory?" I ask and reach behind my back while he laughs. "Look kitten, I've seen that dress, you don't have anywhere else to store a weapon." He says and pulls a gun out on the holster on his left side, aiming it at me, one handed, the other hand running through his hair.

"Look here boy scout, you're making a mistake threatening me." I growl and toss the knife up before catching it again. "Mhm. Just talk kitten, remember who has the firepower right now." I roll my eyes and sigh, planting my hands on my hips aggressively. "My name's not Vivian, it's Li Jinnie. Most people in this world call me Vixen." I giggle as he nearly fumbled the gun. "What a prize I scored. Joon is going to love this." He says and walks over, holding his hand out.