Trapped

To say he was a monster was an understatement. Yoongi and Namjoon played rough but this man had little to no respect for a female or her body. I was disgusted and not going to lie I was in a little bit on pain. As soon as he was done having his way with me I was thrown into a room filled with other women and told to sit quietly, like a good girl. Too bad for them I'm not a good anything. I instantly stood up and scanned the room looking for the P.I but with no luck, I sat back down quickly as soon as the door opened again though.

"That one, the boss likes her." A handsome man said, pointing at me and talking to frighteningly aggressive looking man. I batted my lashes up at them innocently, slowly wetting my lips with my tongue. "She looks too confident here, reminds me of the other girl we had. The snitch." The second man hisses and I flinch at his tone, his words sound like who I'm looking for though. "Look at her, she doesn't look like she could even hurt a fly." The first man says and I look around quickly, noticing all the other girls are huddled in the corner, leaving me sitting bravely at the men's feet.

"Move her to another warehouse. I don't care where, if she looks comfortable we move her again. Got it?" The second man says and walks out leaving the first man to haul me to my feet. An idea forms in my head, if they keep moving me eventually I'll have to wind up where the P.I is right? I solidify that plan as I'm carelessly tossed into the trunk of a car and someone starts the engine.

That was not the first time I was thrown into a trunk to be transported, in the close to three weeks I've been here I have almost been inside every single one of the traffickers Korean warehouses. All but one. I was praying for the P.I to be in the last one, she had to be or else she was dead and all of this would've been for nothing. The lid of the trunk lifts up and I flinch away as hands reach in and pull me out. "Stop fighting or else." Somebody growls and I instantly still my body.

"Don't get too comfortable." The man says as he walks me into the building and throws me into a room, locking the door. I look around with a pleading hope in my chest when my eyes land on the only potential candidate I have. I quickly make my way over to her and sit down. "Are you a private investigator?" I whisper softly, knowing I might be putting everything on the line right now. "Who sent you?" She hisses, turning her head towards me intrigued. I take notice of the dark bruises and small cuts on her body, sporting more than a few myself.

"Your partner requested help, not exactly the legal way, and I'm the only answer you got." I say and she nods slowly. "Under the law?" I give a small nod and look around at the other girls in the room who are staying far away from us. "Thank you. Now how are we getting out?" She asks and I sigh. "I have to trust my friends will come through for me." I take a deep breath and look around one more time. "Guys, I found her. If you can hear me please use the tracker and do whatever you can to get us out." I don't know if they've given up hope for me but I'm praying someone is listening.

"My name's Elena by the way." She says and I manage a partial smile. "Ria, it's not my actual name but it's better if you don't know what I'm really called." She nods and I shift awkwardly, crossing my legs out in front of me. "How long have you been looking for me?" She asks softly and I lean my head on her shoulder subconsciously. "I'm coming around on three weeks but I don't actually know if that's accurate anymore." I shrug my shoulder and wince a little and she casts me a warm, motherly look.

"How old are you actually?" She casually maneuvers the question into the conversation in a way it seems normal. "I'm only 20. What about you, if it's okay for me to ask?" I look up at her and she smiles. "I'm 38. I only asked because you reminded me so much of my daughter." She says and I snuggle closer, encouraging her to speak. "She would've been 16 in January but she died in a car accident. She was with her friends and one of them actually had their license but someone rolled them into a ditch on the highway. That was the only thing harder to deal with than thinking I'd never get back to my partner." She says and I slowly close my eyes.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper and feel her wrap an arm around me. "Go ahead and sleep, I'll watch out for you." Feeling safe for once in the entire time I've been on this mission I drift asleep. I wake up with a start to hear the door clanging open, it's so dark that I can't identify the five men that walk in. Someone hits the lights and half the girls scream, startling themselves awake. I look over the men, the one who brought me to this warehouse, the one named Daniel who had taken a liking to me and three guys wearing all black, hats that shadow their eyes and face masks.

"Which ones do you want?" Daniel asks and the tallest man points at Elena and I. "Them." He says and there's a spark in my brain. "Oh no, that one's a real handful and the boss wouldn't ever let us sell the other." The second man says anxiously and one of the men in black hands him an envelope. "Whoa, maybe the boss won't kill me if the price is this good." He murmurs and the Daniel guy looks over. "Go get them Amal." He hisses and Amal runs over, pulling both Elena and I to put feet. He shoves us at the men who are quick to catch us.

With a nod the leader walks away and the two men holding us push us after him. We get outside and my eyes narrow as they spot a familiar looking van. The doors open and we're thrown inside and I feel a smile instantly appear on my face. We start to drive and I hear the sound of a switchblade and look over to see the ropes on my hands being cut. Elena flinches away but I shake my head. She relaxes as her ropes are cut and I quickly pull my hands away, rotating the wrists. The dead silence vanishes as the men around us quickly pull off their masks and hats to reveal the Bangtan crew.