Secrets Unraveling

Namjoon parks the truck and looks over at me with a soft sigh. "Did you only put that on to bother me?" He asks and I smile, ruffling my curls before looking at him. "Maybe I did. Try and keep your hands off me." I wink and run a hand up my body from the waistband of my shorts all the way up to my bra before getting out of the truck. The only thing I hear before I slam the door is Namjoon saying 'Fuck' followed by a low groan as he throws his head back.

I walk inside the building and Namjoon catches up to me in the kitchen. He puts one arm around my waist before running his other hand up my body the same way I just did in the truck. "You're such a fucking tease." He whispers before kissing me, I kiss him back before slowly stepping away and walking towards the where I assume the boys are. "Alright bitches, I'm here who am I murdering?" I shout out, entering the living room and interrupting a serious looking conversation. "What?" Taehyung says and I roll my eyes. "You called me and said someone had a pretty heavy price in their head. You told me to go get Jinnie." Namjoon says and Hoseok looks up before exchanging a glance with Jimin.

"Look I only got in the truck with him because I was more or less being guaranteed a kill tonight." I hiss, planting my hands on my hips. I can see the way everyone is looking at my body while trying not to seem like they're not. "We lied." Yoongi says suddenly and I bite my tongue for a moment, looking around at them. "Why the fuck did you do that? I was a little busy." Namjoon says and Jin laughs softly, quickly trying to muffle it. "Busy with who?" Jimin asks and I roll my eyes, turning around and walking towards the kitchen. "I'm out of here. You're lucky I didn't beat any of your asses for lying and wasting my time." I scoff over my shoulder while Namjoon quickly tries to shut up the boys who keep asking him questions.

"Jinnie, who'd you just sleep with?" Jimin calls and I stop, turning slowly on my heels to face his direction. "Excuse me? That's bold of you to assume I'd tell." I say and walk towards him as his eyes widen at my open admittance to the claim. "Now I think I'm going to fight you for jumping into my personal life Jimin." I hiss and shrug off the black button up I was wearing as a jacket. Doing so exposes the holster on my thigh, so I slowly draw the gun out. "Jinnie stop!" Jungkook cries jumping in front of Jimin while I roll my eyes. "Calm down, I'm not going to shoot him. Hold these." I hand Namjoon my gun and the shirt before stalking towards Jimin.

"Up, now." I hiss and he quickly stands up, I haven't really clued in that I'm only wearing a bra right now but by the stares I'm getting it's starting to sink in. "I can't decide if I'm going to kick your ass or do something that will emotionally fuck you up." I sigh and look over at Namjoon, mouthing 'pass'. He tosses me the shirt and I slip it back on before pressing my hands to Jimin's chest and forcing him back down. Within a second I'm on top of him, straddling his lap, putting my arms around his neck and my lips on his.

There's a loud series of gasps from the boys around us and I feel Jimin tense up. I pull back from him, gasping in air with a wicked grin on my face. "You wanted to know so badly about my sex life, so why don't you become a part of it?" I say in between breaths and he actually looks scared. "Jinnie, get off him now." Namjoon says and I look over at him with a tiny smirk on my lips. "Now Jinnie." He repeats and I sigh, getting off Jimin and taking back the gun and putting it in the holster. "What were you going to do to me if I didn't?" I ask and smile at him in a teasing manner. He grabs my forearm and pulls me towards his body, putting his face close enough to whisper in my ear.

"I was half a second away from putting you up against that wall and doing whatever the fuck I wanted with you. Here and now in front of everyone." I smile at his words and dart my eyes up to meet his. "I like it when you get possessive over me, I like that you're jealous. I especially like how hard it is for you to keep your hands off me." I whisper and he looks down at me, meeting my eyes again until someone clears their throat. "Talk, right now. Both of you." Jin says and I stare at him, arching an eyebrow. "About what?" Namjoon asks and I roll my eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, you don't have to say a word." I hiss at him and he turns to look at me. "Can you stop disrespecting me for maybe five minutes?" I laugh softly and shake my head. "Nope, what are you going to do about it." I challenge and he holds up three fingers. I blink for a moment before it hits me, round three, he's planning on another set of sex tonight. "What the fuck are you two doing?" Yoongi asks but I don't take my eyes off Namjoon, he doesn't seem to be bluffing. "Try and doubt me sweetheart." He whispers and I bite back a smile, ruffling my curls a little bit and looking around again.

"What are you going to do, hold a gun to my head to get answers?" I scoff and laugh, walking through the room to get to the other side, close to the kitchen. "Drive me home." I say over my shoulder and Namjoon works his way over to me. "If you're willing to take the chance I won't fire at you go ahead and try." Jimin says pulling out his gun, while I stare at him in shock. "What the fuck Jimin?" Namjoon says, slowly inching in front of me like a personal human shield. "We don't keep secrets from each other Joon, you know that." He pleads anxiously and I feel my tense form relax slowly. There's something that even Jimin is hiding from us, I just seem to be the only one able to figure it out.