Reconnecting Relationships

In the past few days we took turns visiting Jimin and Jungkook, both of them slowly starting to come around. Hoseok also allowed me to have free range in the compound as my condition started to improve more. "Jinnie!" Jimin smiled as I walked in. They were no longer handcuffed to the table and were now free in the interrogation room. "Jimin." I sat down beside him and he wraps his arms around me happily as I rest my head on his chest.

"I know this feels right." He whispers and I smile, cuddling closer to him. "It is." I say and kiss his cheek, a tiny smile on my lips. "Alright tell me something that we've done before I was like this." He says and I close my eyes, letting my lips brush against his neck. "What kind of something? Because there's a few thing that I don't want to describe aloud." I whisper and he smirks. "Then start with what you can say out loud." He says and I giggle, reaching up a hand to brush my bangs.

"I think the biggest events were when we talked about our pasts and you told me how you didn't like lies. The other time is when you shot down a man in my dorm and saved my life." I say and he smiles cockily. "Oh yes, that whole life saving bit definitely sounds like me." He jokes and I roll my eyes, trying to wipe the smile off my lips. "Nice to know your ego doesn't waver." He slowly pushes me down onto my back and leans over me, his lips hovering above the skin of my neck.

"I can't let the most dominant part of me break." He whispers and slowly starts to place kisses down my neck and along my collarbone. "Jimin stop that." I whimper, tilting my head back and closing my eyes. "Stop what?" He murmurs, working his way back up to my lips. "This." I giggle and slowly give in, trading rapid kisses with him. "Jinnie, Jimin." The door opens and someone calls our names loudly to get our attention. Both our head swing towards Yoongi whose gaze is locked on us.

"Can we talk for a minute?" He asks his eyes begging for answers. Jimin blushes and slowly sits up and I slide away from him. "Um, yeah. Sure." I get up and cast a glance at Jimin as I follow Yoongi out of the room. "What are you doing?" He hisses and I cross my arms over my chest. "Excuse me?" I look through the glass to where Taehyung and Jungkook are both cracking jokes to make Jin and Hoseok laugh.

"What were you doing with him?" Yoongi repeats the question and I glare at him. "None of your business Yoongi." I say softly and he pushes me back against the wall, one hand resting beside my head. "How can you trust him?" He asks me, his eyes raking over my body slowly. "Suga." I warn, my voice deepening as anger flares. His eyes widen because the name was always used in a soft tone, affectionately, when worried, or in sexualized situations.

"Yoongi. Jinnie. What's wrong?" Namjoon asks, walking down the hall and pulling to a stop as his gaze lands on us. "Nothing." I spit out and push Yoongi back, sending a harsh glare at him. "Jinnie I'm sorry." Yoongi calls and I shake my head, tossing my hair into a high ponytail. "Talk to Jimin instead." I watch Namjoon jump out of my way as I stalk past and hear Yoongi sigh. "Hold up." Namjoon grabs my forearm and spins me around so that I'm facing him.

"Yoongi was being a pretentious bitch." I spit out and Namjoon chuckles, looking back and Yoongi's retreating figure. "Isn't he always?" I roll my eyes and shake Namjoon's grip off. "He has a point though. Until we've determined if they're absolutely back to normal we need to be cautious." He says and I sigh, playing with my hair until I'm satisfied with the ponytail, gently fluffing my bangs some.

"Absolutely normal isn't going to happen. They're going to have this odd stage always wth them where they didn't know what their own thoughts were." I say and he frowns. "I guess. I just-" I hold up a hand to stop him and look back through the glass. "Crazy idea. We should see how they react to one another." I say and Joon quickly pulls me back into his arms, shaking his head. "That could be disastrous." He warns and I roll my eyes, a tiny smile on my face.

"Or it could be totally fine." I suggest and he reluctantly lets me go as I head for Jungkook's room, opening the door. "I've had an idea." I announce and Jin and Hoseok exchange a glance. "That doesn't sound good." Jin says and I playfully slap his arm and he walks past me. "Don't look so worried Kookie." I crouch down and kiss his cheek before following the other boys out of the room.

"We put them together." I say and Namjoon sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "It'd be a good way to figure out if they trigger one another." I offer as the boys exchange worried glances. "That's a good point. We can't let them go until we know if they set of each other. They've overcome Jinnie but I think we should test this." Hoseok says and Jin nods slowly. "I don't like how we're treating them like experiments." Taehyung murmurs and I take his hand in one of mine, the action causes his gaze dart to mine and I flash him a reassuring smile.

"Okay do it." Namjoon says and I head back for Jungkook's room. "Come here Kookie." I hold out a hand and he slowly get up, walking over and slipping his hand into mine. "What are you doing?" He asks cautiously, he gave falling over the other boys in a worried manner. "Jimin?" He asks as he catches a glimpse of the other boy through the glass. I open the door and peek my head in. "Jinnie you came back." Jimin smiles at me and I push the door open a little further to let Jungkook in.

"Kookie?" He murmurs and slowly gets to his feet. "Kookie!" Jungkook smiles and races towards the other boy, throwing his arms around Jimin happily. "Where were you? I saw everyone else but you." Jimin asks and Jungkook's smile fades for a second. "I was in the room next door." He says and they both turn their gazes to look at me. "They got to him too?" They ask in sync and I smile sadly, nodding my head and walking over.

"But we're fixing it. I think you're super close to getting that all clear." I say and they pull me into their hug and I giggle. "We're going to be alright. I know it." Jimin says softly and Jungkook nods in agreement. "Can I stay here? With Jimin?" Jungkook asks and I look back at the glass, arching an eyebrow. "I think that's okay." I'm not going to listen to the other boys telling me no.