Bulletproof

"What are you doing?" I hiss at his outstretched hand, prepared to spit on it within a second. "Knife. Pass it over kitten." He says and I groan loudly before setting in in his hand, I'd rather not be shot point blank today. "Now put on an act as nice as the one you had before and we can get going." He growls in my ear and I feel a shiver go up my spine as his arm wraps around my waist and he presses the muzzle of the gun to my bare side, keeping it hidden between our bodies. I take a breath before blinking up at him with the same innocent doe eyes I put on before.

"Good work kitten." He lapses back into the Angel version of himself, a flirty, more gentle version of the man at my side. There's a softness in his eyes too, one I can tell he isn't faking, no one is that good an actor. "So what can I call you Hoseok?" I ask as we walk, our steps falling into a matching rhythm, right foot and right foot, left foot and left foot. "Um. It's actually my real name." He chuckles awkwardly and I can't stop my mouth from flying open. "Shit. You're either the stupidest person I ever met, or the one who knows what he's doing better than anyone else." I mutter and he blushes a bit, maybe the agression before was the real act. "So where are we going Hoseok?" I ask and reach a hand towards the gun.

"Don't do that Vivian." He says darkly in my ear and there's a subtle click as he pulls the trigger. "The first one is always empty, the rest aren't." He says and I nod slowly, staring dead ahead. "We're going to meet my real gang. They're not as... welcoming as the Angels are kitten, so no more cute little stunts. Wouldn't want a pretty little thing like you getting hurt?" He asks and for the reminder of our trip I sulk in silence, arms crossed over my chest. I stopped paying attention, not the best idea in case I need to escape but for the time being I'm at Hoseok's mercy, so escape isn't an option anymore. He stops at a door and pulls a key on a chain around his neck out from under his shirt, unlocking the door.

"Nothing funny, okay? They're already pissed, I can tell." He growls and I feel a smile etch itself onto my face. "Nothing funny." I promise with a wink before wrapping my arms around his neck and burrowing my face into his chest. He nearly fires the gun but refrains. "Baby, call me kitten again. One more time please." I beg, looking up at him, wide eyes and a smirk barely containing my laughter. He thrusts the gun back into its holster and puts his hands on my hips looking down at me. "Are you alright?" He murmured and I wonder if I looked drunk. "Please, I'm your pet, remember?" I batted my eyelashes and raised my voice and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, ha. Very funny." He rolled his eyes and I smiled, stretching up on my toes as I hear footsteps coming our way. "Want me to call you daddy?" I asked and he sighed loudly before rolling his eyes, yet again. "This is great kitten." He tells me sarcastically and I hear a small gasp as someone enters the room. "Hobi!" His head shoots up and his mouth flies open while I giggle, looking over my shoulder with a pleasant smirk on my face. "Fuck you kitten." He growls and I bat my eyelashes at him. "You know you want to." I wink and he groans, shoving me away. I take the opportunity to bolt for the door. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not so fast kitten." His arms wrap around my waist and he presses my back to his chest as I sigh. "Oh fuck me." I huff and he looks down on me with a cheeky smile. "You know I want to." We both look up as someone clears their throat.

"Hoseok, what might this be." A tall man looks down at us, about five more gathered around him. "Tell them baby." I say and Hoseok unceremoniously lets me go, so fast I fall to the floor. "Again, you are hilarious kitten." He says slowly, walking around me towards the other men, drawing his gun and keeping it pointed at me while they speak in hushed tones, shooting glances at me. I get to my feet and dust off my outfit with a sigh. "I feel left out." I mutter, crossing my arms and gaining all the attention.

"Kitten, stop being so needy, we're busy." I blow hair out of my face with a short huff of annoyance. "Fine then I'll just leave." I turn towards the door and they all draw their guns. "Calm down sweetheart." The tallest one drawls and I smirk, backing up a little further. "Sorry, nicknames are only a privilege of my master." I wink at Hoseok and he throws his hands up in defeat, removing the aim of his gun from me. I grab the door and bolt outside, Hoseok shared that nice little secret that the first round was empty, I just lucked out that the rest of them were. My heels click on the pavement and I look around wildly, cursing myself out for not paying attention.

"What the fuck!" I snap and spin in a circle, there's no way out of this compound. "Nice try kitten." Hoseok says walking out of nowhere and I groan loudly, pulling myself into a fighting stance. He lifts his gun and fires over my shoulder and I hear the bullet embedd itself in the wall of the building behind me. "Just give in." Another voice says from behind me but I keep my eyes trained on Hoesok. "Baby, why are you being like this?" I ask him sweetly, letting my arms fall to my side. "Holy shit do you ever stop." He groans, walking up and grabbing my arm, pulling me to his side. "I only stop if you ask me to." I wink and he groans in annoyance. "Let's go, Namjoon wants to talk to you." The second man says and I blink at him with a small smirk. "Alrighty then, let's go." I let Hoseok lead me after the other man with a tiny sigh escaping my lips. This wasn't how I planned tonight going.