Change of Perspective

"Jin! Yoongi! Taehyung! Come here right now!" Hoseok cries out, his heart pounding out of his chest as he looked at the rope dangling out the window. The three boys basically sprinted through the door, stumbling to a stop as they took in the scene. "Fuck! I told her not to go!" Jin says and Taehyung puts an arm around his shoulders. "We'll find her right? Right?" Taehyung asks and looks between the boys anxiously.

"She's gone. She won't come back." Suga says and runs a hand through his hair. "What?" Taehyung murmured and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Don't be naive Taehyung. She went to get Namjoon. She'll never come back." Yoongi shouts and slammed his fist into the wall over and over until Hoseok pulled him back. "Yoongi stop." He said softly and a silence falls over the boys.

"She'll never come back." He repeats, his voice cracking. "Let me clean this up and then we can discuss this." Hoseok murmurs and takes Yoongi out of the room. "We're going to get her back right?" Taehyung whispers and Jin silently walks away, leaving the younger boy standing there alone. Taehyung sits on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands, letting the cold night air from the window ease his spinning mind.

He sits there for a while when he hears the soft sound of tires and a car door slamming shut. The boy rockets to his feet and draws his gun, making a break for the front door, not sure who's there. He bolts past the living room and the other three boys are quick to jump to their feet, pull out their own guns. He opens the door and holds up and weapon, trained on the figure at the door who instantly holds his hands up.

"Do it." Taehyung's eyes widen at the familiar voice. "Joon?" He asks and the other boy raises his head, the dark bags under his eyes enhancing his look of defeat. "You left her behind?" Jin gasped softly as they let Namjoon inside. "Not willingly." He says, his eyes locked on the ground as the other boys take in his disheveled state. "She was hurt before she got there right?" He asks and Hoseok nods slowly.

"She got shot when we rescued Jungkook. I tried my best to help her but there wasn't much I could do." Hoseok says and he looks at Namjoon. "How'd you know? It should've been hidden." Hoseok asks, his face paling. "She kicked some guy's ass and then suddenly the next thing I know she was lifting her shirt up to look surprised at blood soaked bandages." Namjoon leans back against the door and sighs.

"I didn't want to leave her but I couldn't storm in alone and without weapons." He says and the boys exchange glances. "So we go in and we take her back from... who?" Taehyung asks and Namjoon shrugs. "From what I gathered it was her uncle." Their confusion ripples as they finally holster their guns. "How could you just turn and walk away?" Yoongi asks softly, pain evident on his features.

"I couldn't. I was dragged out against my will." His voice breaks and the other boys nod. "Let's go. We have a raid to do and we're not giving up." Jin says and Namjoon watches as the others follow his lead. They separate and load up on weapons before joining together in the living room, all dressed head to toe in black. "Jimin and Jungkook?" Namjoon asks and Hoseok shakes his head.

"That's a sensitive topic at the moment." Yoongi says and Namjoon just simply nods. "Alright. Let's go then." He holds up the keys and they leave the base, piling into the pickup and Namjoon retraces the route he just drove. The tension in the truck is almost unbearable, the sounds of soft breathing and guns being loaded. "What's our plan?" Yoongi sighs and Namjoon taps his fingers against the wheel.

"We-" he starts only to have Jin beginning talking at the same time. "We go in and-" Jin stops and looks at Namjoon, their eyes meet and Namjoon nods accepting the fact that things have changed while he was gone. "We go right in the front. Shoot anyone in our way and find Jinnie. We'll split up. Yoongi will go with Namjoon. Taehyung and Hoseok will go together and I'll go alone." Jin says and the boys are quick to argue.

"You will not go by yourself Jin. Someone needs to watch your back." Yoongi says and Jin whips his around to stare at the other boy. "Are you saying I can't handle myself?" He asks darkly and Taehyung looks between the two of them. "Jin, will you come with me? I think Hoseok will be better alone." Taehyung says softly and Jin nods. "Alright. Hoseok are you good?" The other boy nods and Namjoon sharply turns the truck into a semi circle driveway and slams the breaks.

"Let's do this. We have to rely on our phones to contact each other. Don't get shot." Namjoon says and they nod quickly piling out. "Stop right there!" Two men call, opening the door slightly. "Not happening." Yoongi shouts and draws a gun, firing a few quick shots and watching the men topple over.

Bangtan were never killers, they did what they did to survive but killing wasn't a huge part of that. Yoongi and Hoseok however were both quick to kill if the situation required it, the others were fairly more reluctant. "Go, go, go." Hoseok ushered and they quickly went inside, Jin drawing his gun and firing at two more men down the hall.

"Two left, two right and I'll go straight." Hoseok draws his gun and takes off, firing a few shots. The other boys obediently split into their assigned pairs and go with separate ways, guns drawn and moving fast. The check doors anxiously, shooting out the locks on ones that won't open, nerves high and running on anxiety and adrenaline.