Chit Chat

"Kitten, you already know who I am." Hoseok says and I nod, blowing him a kiss. "That's right baby." I smile at him and then look around at the others. "What about you two undercover Spades?" I point at them and they both cast a look at Namjoon, who nods. "Park Jimin." The shorter one says and I wink at him, running a hand through my hair. "Min Yoongi, just call me Suga." He says and I bite my lip with a small nod in his direction. "You already know me too." Namjoon says and I send my gaze around at them again. "What about the Kims?" I turn to gaze at the younger looking boys. "I'm Kim Taehyung, I go by V." He says and I smile at him which he returns. "Jeon Jungkook." The other boy says and I turn my eyes on the last remaining boy.

"It took guts to kiss me, wanna tell me who you are pretty boy?" I ask and he chuckles. "Kim Seokjin. But just Jin works for me doll." I nod and fix my dress a little bit. "Well I'm Vixen. My real name is Li Jinnie, but call me Vixen unless you want a knife in your thigh." I say seriously and when everyone seems to at least consider the threat I lean back into the chair further. "Now as lovely as this has been, I need to get back to my dorm. I have one long ass assignment due tomorrow that I haven't even started. And today was pretty unproductive on the underground level." I say standing up and ruffling my hair a little bit.

"Did you say dorm?" Jungkook asks and I blink at him. "Yes I did, now don't get any ideas that you're going to track me down and show up where I live next time you need me." I say and look around before setting my sights on Hoseok. "Walk me back out to the street?" I ask and he looks over at Namjoon. "One more thing, I want to know if your track record is as good as I've heard it is." He says and opens the door to another room. "What's this? Where you keep your prisoners?" I chuckle but then gasp in delight seeing a wall of guns and knives.

"Like what you see?" Namjoon asks as I scurry to the wall and pick up a glock model 18, small, lightweight and quite accurate. I toss it from hand to before aiming at the far wall with first my right hand and then my left. "I used to have one of these." I say and set it down, scanning over the other weapons. A place like this is heaven to people like me, especially people like me who can't keep too many weapons at my university dorm room. "Calm down kitten, you're so excited it's scaring me." Hoseok teases as I pick up a set of throwing knifes and inspect the sharpness of the blades. "Shut up, this place is like a sanctuary for me." I growl and toss one of the knives up before catching it by the blade as it comes back down.

"There's a firing range out back, I want to see how you do." Namjoon says and I nod, grabbing onto the same glock 18, and tucking a sniper rifle under my arm while still holding the set of knives. "Cool, let's go." I say and hear laughter from behind me. "What?" I look over my shoulder with a frown and they quickly try to smother their laughter. "I've just never seen anyone so excited to play with weapons." Taehyung says and comes to my side, leading me outside to a concealed gun range. "Let's do this!" I exclaim and hurry over to a spot with a human shaped target, setting down the weapons before looking them over.

"These are loaded right? Real bullets or blanks?" I ask, picking up the glock and taking out the magazine and gazing at it thoughtfully. "Blanks, we don't trust you with a loaded weapon yet." Jin says and shrugs his shoulders while I sigh. "Fine, I can work with this." I load the magazine back into the glock and hold my arm up. I take a breath and line up the shot before looking over at the boys and smiling at them. Being cocky, I empty the magazine at the target without looking, subtly moving my hand a little each time. The looks of utter shock on their faces encourages me and when I hear the click that signifys the rounds are all gone I look to the target.

"Hm? I think I missed a spot." I grab three of the knifes and whip them at the target, all of them hitting areas where major arteries would be. "Much better." I dust my hands of and smile at my target. There's bullet holes piercing through the heart and dead between the eyes, all on point. "Oh I'll use this too!" I crouch down, resting the sniper rifle on the small wooden bench and line it up through the scope. I fire 5 shots, making a smiley face on the target before setting the gun down and standing up. "Ta-da?" I place my hands on my hips and turn around to look at them with a smug smile.

"Holy shit." Yoongi breathes and I laugh softly. "So how'd I do? Hm?" I look straight at Namjoon with a challenging smirk on my face. "Not bad." He says finally and I roll my eyes with a groan. "Just man up and tell me you're impressed." I frown and he shrugs his shoulders. "Fine, I'm impressed. You're better than I thought you were." He turns around and walks away. "Hoseok, take her home." He calls over his shoulder and I let out a small huff of annoyance. "He'll learn that I'm not going to put up with shit that easy." I put my hands on my hips and frown at Namjoon's receding figure. "I'm sure you'll make sure that true. Now let's get you home kitten." Hoseok showed me the way out and then proceeded to drive me back to the university despite my protests.