Jailbreak

We've been strategizing for an hour since the phone call and I've eventually cried myself out. The last thing I remember was the boys talking and I slipped my eyes shut, resting my head on Jin's lap. I didn't mean to fall asleep but the emotional toll that's been taken on me was too much for my body to handle. I don't know what they talked about all I know is that they kept talking while I was out. "We have to do whatever we can!" Taehyung growls and my eyes flutter open.

"We don't have enough resources to do these things." Jin argues and I slowly sit up. "I agree with Tae." I yawn and stretch my arms over my head. "Jinnie, we can't." Hoseok says with a sigh and I run a hand through my hair. "We can't just leave them." I say earnestly and Taehyung nods to back me up. "They can handle themselves." Jin says, putting a hand on my shoulder. "They shouldn't have to handle themselves!" I cry out, pulling away from him.

"This conversation was easier when you were asleep." He sighs and I roll my eyes, standing up. "They are some of the only people I trust! I refuse to lose-" I cut myself off as my phone starts to ring and I grab it with a growl. "Who is this?" I hiss, answering the unknown number. "Jinnie? Jinnie is that you?" I gasp and slap a hand over my mouth, slowly sinking down to the couch. "Yoongi?" I whimper and Jin holds his hand out for the phone.

"I'll put you on speaker okay?" I set the phone on the coffee table and look around at the boys. "Some fucking idiot called on the police and I'm stuck in a cell." He growls and I sigh, putting my head in my hands. "Can we bail you out? Something?" Hoseok asks and I hear Yoongi hit something. "I'm associated with the gang and they won't allow it unless someone can prove my innocence." He groans and I look at Jin expectantly. "Can you forge some documents?" I ask and he shrugs. "Depends on what we need." He runs a hand through his hair anxiously and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"If you can get me listed as part of the wait staff for the event it might work." Yoongi lowers his voice and I curl against Jin with a tiny frown. "I'll get on it now." He stands up and I stare at the phone on the table. "Look can I talk to Joon?" He sighs and I picture him leaning against a wall and pinching the bridge of his nose in utter annoyance. "Yoongi-" I start slowly and look over at Taehyung. "We don't know where Jungkook, Namjoon or Jimin are. Someone poisoned Jin and we don't even know who." Hoseok says evenly and I hear Yoongi curse softly.

"I knew something was wrong." He growls and there's the sound of footsteps. "You time is up Mr. Min, please hand over the phone." A new voice says and I roll my eyes. "Stay strong Yoongi!" I say quickly and hear him laugh. "You too." Then the call disconnects and I swear, throwing a pillow across the room. "What the fuck is going on!?" I cry out and Taehyung pulls me into his arms, whispering soothing words to me. "We'll figure it out." He says and I sigh, relaxing into his warmth.

Less than fifteen minutes later Jin comes back looking flustered but proud of himself. "I did it, I just have to hope it works." He paces back and forth for a while anxiously. "It'll work. It has to work." I say earnestly and all the boys sigh, they're trying not to get their hopes up and make sure mine don't inflate anymore. "Jinnie, sometimes it's okay to believe in the best but sometimes it's not worth it." Taehyung says slowly and I try and swallow the lump in my throat. "It has to be worth it. If not what was the point in learning to love people again?" I bury my head in my hands and pray that I won't start crying again.

We start trying to plan out how to get Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook from the clutches of the man or group holding them. "We have to do whatever he asks. I'm not risking them." Hoseok says and Jin arches his eyebrows. "Well I won't risk your lives for theirs." He says and looks around at us. "But-" I start and Jin stares me down. "But nothing. I will not put you in danger to save them, we're not winning. We're still losing someone and still playing his stupid game." I lower my gaze with a nod, wringing my hands together.

We're too caught up in our discussion, and arguements, to hear the door open. "Jin we know nothing! Nothing! We can't do anything when we're chasing ghosts!" Taehyung shouts as Jin tries to offer a plan to find the location of the boys. "He's right." We all look up, Hoseok picking up his gun and aiming at the direction of the sound. "Whoa guys, take a breath it's just me." Suga smiles and playfully raises his hands in the air.

"Yoongi!" I squeal and throw myself at him. He catches me in midair and spins me around as I throw my arms around his neck and bury my face in his chest. "Hey babygirl, there's no need for that." He says as I start crying, pressing my body tighter against his. "Everything's alright." He kisses my forehead as he sits down beside Jin. "Everything's not quite 'alright' at the moment." Hoseok whispers.