Weight On My Shoulders

"At first Joon kept using sex as an attempt to gain power over me, to put me in my place. But somewhere along the line we both just started to enjoy it, and it just kept happening and I just kept falling deeper into a pit of lies." I sigh and he looks over, gently kissing my temple. "So I stopped. You guys found out and I forced myself away, from him and from all of you but then the casino happened." I rest my head on his shoulder softly, shutting my eyes.

"Suga just came off so sincere, like he actually cared about me, which I know only made it worse. Then again I found myself caught in it, unable to turn away. Both times it was something I relied on to help make my nightmare of a life disappear for a while." I tighten my ponytail and Jungkook leans away to avoid getting my hand in his face. "And now I'm here, trapped between both of them and not knowing what's real. I know that at some point it became something more for both of them, I just don't know what I'm thinking." I sigh and hang my head.

"So then they decided that maybe fighting each other would solve this fucking issue and I hate them for it. I know that when guys fight for a girl it's supposed to be romantic, but my life's not a fairytale so that obviously backfired. It made me really mad, but mostly it was just sick." Jungkook nods in agreement and I laugh softly. "So now we get to here where I took out my emotions on that poor punching bag because I didn't know what to do anymore." Jungkook wraps his arms around me as I sigh, my back hits his chest so fast I startle.

"Whatever happens it all depends on you. Yoongi and Namjoon would never hate you no matter what." He say softly, his head tucked in the crook of my neck. "Thanks Kookie." I close my eyes and relax against him, curling into his warmth. "Jinnie, what are you doing?" Jungkook whispers as my hand slowly starts to stroke his leg absentmindedly as I drift off a little. "Nothing, sorry." I quickly draw my hand back towards my own body and he laughs breathlessly. "I was only curious, you didn't need to stop." His breath is warm on my neck and I gently turn my head to look at his face. I rest my hand on his thigh and move it to his knee and back with a tiny smirk on my lips.

"Jinnie, I don't want to do something we're both going to regret. But I really, really want to do this." His face moves closer to mine and I feel like my heart almost skips a beat, almost. "Well lucky for you I always do shit I'll regret." I press my lips to his, quickly turning my body around to put my arms around his neck. His hands settle on my waist as he kisses me back fervently. "I have a better idea." He pants softly, leaning his forehead against mine. "And that is?" I arch an eyebrow and he suddenly stands up, wraps his hands under my thighs as to lift me into the air.

I lock my arms around his neck and wrap my legs around his waist as he smirks. "Step one." He carries me out of the room, hitting the light switch on the way out, and walking down the hall as I kiss and nip at his neck gently. He opens a door and shuts it behind him as he stumbles into the room. "Step two." He tosses me onto the bed and hits a lamp as he reaches a hand over his head to pull off his shirt. "Two steps is enough for me." I smirk as he climbs on top of me, returning the kisses and tiny bites to my neck, slowly going lower down my body.

"Sorry in advance." He mutters, and I bite my lip with wide eyes. "For what?" I gasp softly, each breath I take makes my chest brush against his from below. "Because this will cause one hell of a mess. And because I'm never gentle with a woman." Sweet, innocent seeming Jungkook was not what I thought he was. Yes, he is a gang member, yes he deals drugs undercover but he always seemed to be on some level of innocence.

Lord was I wrong, I was so wrong. Jungkook isn't innocent, he was savage, powerful and dominant and I liked how he put me into my place. I fluttered my eyes open with a soft groan as morning light came pouring in through the cracks in Jungkook's blinds. An arm snakes around my bare waist and pulls me into a warm body. "Morning." Jungkook murmurs, his voice raspy. "Good morning." I sing-song back and he chuckles softly.

"Someone's in a good mood." He hums, pressing soft kisses to my neck. "Someone put me in a good mood." I answer, arching my back as he kisses harder, biting gently. There's suddenly a loud knocking on the door which causes us both to jump a little. "Kook wake up! We can't find Jinnie!" Hoseok's voice calls from the other side of the door. "Be right there Hobi! You guys go, text me the details and I'll show up." He shouts and I burrow into the covers, praying Hoseok will just leave.

"Alright. But hurry." His footsteps race off and I hear him shout a few things before there's more footsteps and a door slams. "I feel bad for worrying them." I sit up, clutching the sheets to me chest. "I don't. They're grown men, they can handle this." He says and sits up, kissing my forehead. "Kookie, they're worried about me. They think I ran off and I haven't. I'm putting them through extra stress." I sigh and he runs a hand through his already messy hair. "They won't miss me a little longer though." He says, cupping my cheek and kissing me. "I guess not." I murmur and kiss him back.